Nuna Pipa Infant Car Seat and Base and Mini Auto USB Adapter, Night, 1 ea

Here s to Making Their First Outing a World Debut Style and safety should never have to be sacrificed. Thanks to Nuna s clever and fashionable infant car seat the PIPA, both of these essentials are combined; providing ultimate comfort and protection for little lives, every which way you may decide to take them in. Its sleekly styled and revolutionary dream drape creates a shelter that harbors baby from the elements, making it a must have safe haven. On its own or paired with the PEPP, Nuna PIPA makes on-the-go be oh-so-easy. ncluded with this car seat purchase is a free USB mini auto adapter. Plug this into an accessory power outlet to charge personal device. The power output is up to 1 Amp and is compatible with smart phones and any device that provides USB cable for charging.

I would love to know how this car seat is for babies. Is it comfortable? Sturdy? Safe?
What is the USB adapter for?
Does anyone know which strollers this is compatible with if any? Also- silly question but why does it include a mini usb plug?
Start your review of Nuna Pipa Infant Car Seat and Base and Mini Auto USB Adapter, Night, 1 ea!
How would you rate this product?
Reston
This is totally worth the extra money over some of the competitor products. It is the easiest car seat I have ever installed in seven years of motherhood. The safest seat is the one that is properly installed and I know it's properly installed. This seat is also the lightest on the market, weighing in at around 8lbs. The straps don't twist and the infant insert is very easy to use and provides a great fit on a newborn. My ONE complaint is that for the price, it doesn't have a no rethread harness, but it's super easy to adjust when needed.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have the Nuna Pipa Lite LX for my son and could not be happier with my purchase. I did a ton of research as a first time mom and I loved the fact that this car seat has a base with a load-leg that makes it that much more secure. Not only is it one of the safest car seats out there, it is very comfortable, looks so nice, and is the lightest car seat I found. It snaps into our Uppababy Vista perfectly with the adapter. We will definitely be keeping this for more babies in the future!
Auburn, NH
So far I love this carseat! I have the lx version. The magnetic dream cape is amazing and so easy to use vs a carseat cover. I purchased adapters for this carseat to click into my Bumbleride Indie stroller and its a breeze to use! I purchased the carseat in the color Aspen and I love it. It is a blue/grey color. Comes with extra set of carseat insert cushions in a off white color. Amazing!
fernley, NV
Nuna pipa will not disappoint you! The material is extremely nice amd soft and the structure is not made cheaply. To top it off this carseat has a built in dream drape that you can hide away and zip in the canopy or take out to cover baby from the sun. The base that comes with is European so it has a special "leg" that keeps it stable. Extremely safe. 100000% worth the money!
Highly recommend! Purchased the Nuna Pipa carseat and stroller for my 3rd baby. After extensive research i choose this carseat stroller set over the rest because of its ability to collapse and fit in my trunk. The material is soft and of high quality. The 5 point harness is easy enough to secure and remove child. The carseat is very light in weight.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this car seat! I love that the base just clicks in and out as needed. My husband and I got two bases and one car seat because it’s just so convenient. It’s super safe and comfy! My daughter literally used it until she turned 2 and then we got the Rava (which we love).
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I'm very pleased with our decision to purchase the Nuna Pipa for our second baby. It is definitely on the pricier side but worth the investment knowing that my baby is safe and happy. Excellent quality material, it's lightweight, and easy to install.
Greenville, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We bought this car seat for our first and now I’m so glad that we will be able to use it for our second that’s on the way! This seat is so light weight and easy for my to carry the baby in it if I need to!
houston
I absolutely LOVE my NUNA  pipa car seat. it looks trendy , it is very confortable for my baby and what I like the most is that it is very light weight. I am glad I made this puchase
Staten Island, NY
I'm so glad my Mother in law bought us this car seat . It's very easy to install, light weight , looks nice,easy to clean and my son looks very comfortable in it . I'm able to snap it in and out without a problem and when my son was just born I was able to cover the seat all the way down for the sun and cold air to not hit him in the face ! It's honestly the best I've ever seen . Sadly he just outgrew it and guess what ? We're still getting a nuna upgrade because it's worth the price . Very safe and looks Luxurious compared to others we've seen!