Nuna Pipa Infant Car Seat and Base

Safe HavenStyle and safety should never have to be sacrificed. Thanks to our clever and fashionable infant car seat the PIPA, both of these essentials are combined; providing ultimate comfort and protection for little lives, every which way you may decide to take them in. Its sleekly styled and revolutionary dream drape™ creates a shelter that harbors baby from the elements, making it a must have safe haven. On its own or paired with the PEPP™, our Nuna PIPA makes on-the-go be oh-so-easy. Here's to making their first outing a world debut. Smart Design attention to detail and sleek styling combine to create a coveted smart look makes baby's first outing a secure and comfortably chic one its revolutionary dream drape™ provides extra protection from the elements the dream drape attaches with hidden magnets and tucks neatly away in its secret compartment healthier for baby certified Oeko-Tex® fabric creates a plush and cushy retreat for baby sleek fabric and mesh combine to create a shield against pesky sleep disrupting elements works with Nuna and Maxi-Cosi® adapters, transforming into a travel system with over 20 strollers 5 point harness keeps little ones in place and out of harm's way side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping ultra lightweight (just 7.7 lbs!) but heavy duty shell made out of super resilient, top of the line plastics infant insert keeps baby uber-comfy sleek and savvy fabric keep tiny ones cool in hot temperatures and toasty in cold weather terrain the canopy's mesh window provides both air flow for baby and a bird's eye view for you the integrated, removable, full-coverage 2-position canopy with eyeshade protects little peepers the lightweight aluminum handle bar is ergonomically designed so that you can tote with ease installs rearward facing in a snap with the PIPA's base featuring true lock™ installation perfect for city living and taxis, as it can be installed with a vehicle's seat belt-no base needed aircraft certified to travel everywhere and beyond with baby Specifications recommended use: 4 to 32 lbs, and up to 32 in product dimensions: h 18.1 x w 17.4 x d 26.1 in product weight: 7.7 lbs, with base 21.7 lbs

How difficult is washing the cover? Any recommendations on how to wash and not ruin the material?
Can anyone tell me what the weight of the car seat and the weight of the base is separately?
Start your review of Nuna Pipa Infant Car Seat and Base!
How would you rate this product?
Suzi L.
Shelby Twp, MI
Nuna Pipa Infant Car Seat and Base uploaded by Suzi L.
Nuna Pipa Infant Car Seat and Base uploaded by Suzi L.
Very very comfy for baby, easy to install and use. We use it with our Baby Jogger city select as I also have a toddler. The adapters for stroller need to be purchased seperatly. Sure its a prices car seat but well worth it! Nuna Pipa Infant Car Seat and Base
Hailey L.
San Diego
Nuna Pipa Infant Car Seat and Base uploaded by Hailey L.
This car seat is worth every penny! First off the car seat is beautiful! With the leather handle and the black sleekness, what more could you ask for! The overall weight of the car seat is a life saver! No one wants to be lugging around a 10lb + baby with a additional weight from the car seat. The canopy protects your baby from the sun greatly in the car and on the stroller. I only advise you read the manual, because multiple inserts need to be removed before Baby reaches 10 lbs, but the instructions are very clear so it’s no trouble. The quality of this product has me sold on purchasing more Nuna products in the future.
Traci M.
Portland, OR
Nuna Pipa Infant Car Seat and Base uploaded by Traci M.
Quite possibly the best infant car seat I’ve ever used. High quality, amazing fabrics, stylish and modern aesthetic, fits smaller / lower weight babies with ease. We bought the Stokke/Nuna collaboration because I loved the Milange fabric and ability to hook directly onto our Xplory.
Lindsey F.
Lake Oswego, OR
The best infant seat. Perfect for our tiny preemies. Easiest install which is so important. Beautiful design as well. Highly recommend.
summer K.
Very light, love the magnetic shade cover with side peekaboo mesh window. I love this product. How ever out LO was too big and now we have to switch car seats.. i still wish we could use this classic good car seats so sad ... thats how much i loved it
Kayla Y.
Forney, TX
The Nuna Pipa Infant Car Seat is one of the lightest weight car seats which makes a difference when you are constantly taking it in and out of the car with the baby inside it. It's also one of the safest car seats on the market and is very easy to install.
Isabella G.
Cream Ridge, NJ
This was our first big baby purchase, we bought it because it was the lightest car seat on the market at the time (I believe it still is) and that turned out to be a godsend as I had a section and couldn't lift much. it also had a huge canopy and a full pull-down sunshade. Another feature I really liked was the stabilizer arm on the base because it provided even more impact support.
Jessica K.
Port St Lucie, FL
I absolutely love all things Nuna. It’s such a classy brand and it shows. Easy to use and great quality.
Ashley R.
Auburn, WA
As a first time mommy i would definitely recommend. Super lightweight! Not only does it look so pretty and fancy but it’s also so confortable for the little baby’s!
Ivy S.
Long Beach, CA
Best car seat for infants. This seat is light and makes it easy to get baby in and out of the car