Nuna Mixx Ring Adapter - Black

by Nuna

Ring adapter makes switching between stroller and car easy. Securely fits the Nuna PIPA infant car seat to the NunaMIXX stroller. One-click connection. Creates a safe and sturdy connection for superb strolling. Quick-release buttons. Aluminum/plastic....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nuna Mixx Ring Adapter - Black!
10 months agoCypress, TX
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Super easy to use. I attached both the car seat and regular stroller attachment and they clipped on easily. The only down fall is that it is heavy. Although it has a lot of space on the bottom basket for storage and is super smooth it is a bit bulky when going into smaller shops and stores.
a year agoLoves park , IL
I love my Nina stroller. It’s super easy to place my car seat on. I like the recliner too. This stroller is worth every penny. I purchased the mixx travel system and love it. It did come with a bassinet attachment but never used it.
a year agoGreensboro, NC
Nuna Mixx Ring Adapter - Black uploaded by Kathryn H.
Fantastic stroller that goes so well with the Nuna infant carrier. Super easy to attach the carrier to the stroller base so you never need to worry about moving a sleeping baby! Definitely a little pricier but completely worth it. Not to mention the wheels are basically run-flat tires so that you can easily navigate the stroller over bumpy walkways (or even through a farm). The giant storage basket underneath is also a big plus.
10 months agoNew Milford, CT
The ring adapter is essential if you have any of the Nuna Pipa infant car seats and plan on using them with the Nuna mixx stroller. It makes it so much easier and quicker to click the seat in and go. Also removing the seat can be done with pulling one lever, instead of having to unclick both sides if you don’t have the adapter! Very happy with this purchase!
a year agoValdosta, GA
Love this stroller! It's sturdy but not too heavy, the wheels glide easily over many surfaces and it looks pretty, too. We use it daily on walks or to throw in the back of the car for running errands. My kids (two different ages) always look comfy in it (though my oldest is getting close to being too tall to fit). Cup holder is my only gripe - it's so tiny my husband had to cut the flaps off the side so a cup or bottle would actually fit down into it.
a year agokent, WA
Super easy to install and works great with car seat! Honestly made my life wayyy easier! It comes with adaptors already but this ring adapter is so much more convienent
10 months agoPflugerville , TX
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
The ring adapter is so beneficial when you’re on the go with your little one. You can easily adapte the car seat to the stroller without any issues. I love the nuna stroller, it’s the best choice we’ve made for our newborn!
a year ago
I bought the Nuna Mixx 2 from Pottery Barn and absolutely LOVE it! Not only is it stylish, but it’s extremely durable and is everything I expected in a stroller/car seat. It is beautiful, durable, and convenient!
a year agoSuffolk
Great Stroller! My wife and I went back and forth between this one and the Pipa. We like the larger, off road wheels and the added positions for the car seat. Purchased it from Nordstrom. Very happy that we did
a year ago
This adapter made attaching the car seat to the stroller a breeze. I just wish the adapter was included with the stroller system and not an additional charge since the system is on the pricier side to begin with.