Nuna MIXX Cup Holder

by Nuna

The Nuna MIXX cup holder is the perfect stroller accessory for mom or dad. It clicks easily onto the MIXX stroller handle, and allows parents to bring their much needed coffee along when out and about!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nuna MIXX Cup Holder!
How would you rate this product?
Karla O.
Kent, WA
Its an extra accessory that is much needed! I thinks its over priced and it should already come included but its a must buy
Jessica K.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love my nuna cup holder for the stroller. I wish it was included with the stroller, but it’s durable and worth the money. It’s a necessity in my opinion.
Monique C.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Only holds a standard size water bottle, flimsy, and significantly increases the stroller width making it difficult to maneuver in crowded areas. The holder would be better if placed inside the handles.
Kajal P.
Brentwood, CA
I bought these cup holders with my nuna stroller and we love both. The stroller is super comfortable and the cup holders are a perfect addition. Stroller is Pricey but worth it since it's lightweight. Def recommend!
Mandie J.
Orting, WA
We love this! It attaches to our stroller flawlessly, no issues taking it off either.
daisy A.
Huntington Pk, CA
Nunca e probado estos productos pero ojalá algún día los pueda probar con mi bebé que ya pronto va nacer la verdad estoy feliz de ser mamá primeriza espero algún día probar nuevos productos con mi bebé ojalá pronto pueda tener todas sus ropitas y sus cositas
Linda D.
Auburn, WA
Love the simple look of this on my MIXX stroller but it sucks because sometimes when I fold my stroller down it pops off. I’ve gone through 2 of these because the first one came off and couldn’t find it. Fits any Starbucks cup or a can of red bull.
taylor C.
Bremerton, WA
It’s nice to have but does not fit all cup sizes. I received it as a gift, and I do use it when I am able to BUT personally I don’t feel like it in a necessity.
Jessica M.
Lynn Haven
Purchased at: Neiman Marcus
LOVE this cup holder! It holds all of my Venti Starbucks and it’s so easy to attach to my Stroller!
Kayla R.
Wrightstown, WI
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Works great with my stroller, we have had a different stroller and a different cup holder attachment and it would never stay attached so we didn’t have high hopes but this one works amazing, it stays on the stroller and is large enough to fit most cups/bottles

Looking for your answer?