Nuna Leaf Curv - Cinder

by Nuna

#3 in Floor Seats

Nuna's signature swaying seat that makes a statement now has a sharp, elegant swirl-like design inspired by leaves floating in a breeze. Curv base provides chic and contemporary design. Perfect angle for both playing and napping. Motor free ride—no...

I noticed you can buy an attachment that makes the chair swing on its own if this worth buying?
Start your review of Nuna Leaf Curv - Cinder!
2 years agoGreenland
The NUNA leaf rocks my 3mo old to sleep beautifully. He loves this more than any other swing or bouncer he’s had. My 3yr old also loves being able to sit in it and I love not having to worry about her breaking it by putting too much pressure on it. Best swing ever!
10 months ago
Purchased at: Target
This is such a beautiful swing it looks very modern and something that doesn’t take slot of space the only downside is that you have to purchase the motor attachment separate which is a bit ridiculous for the very expensive price over all it’s a beautiful swing
9 months ago
I love this swayer! It’s extremely smooth and my baby enjoys sitting in it and relaxing. It also looks very nice in our living room and not out of place (childish-looking). I really love Nuna products!!
6 months agoAuburn, WA
Nuna Leaf Curv - Cinder uploaded by Linda D.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
My son used to hate this as a newborn. It didn’t cuddle him like he wanted so he would scream all the time. I have the 2017 model. The 2019 model has an awesome thick cushion that literally cradles the baby and looks extremely comfortable. My son started to love this one around 4 months. He wanted to be up more to look around. The light sway of the leaf soothes him to sleep. I recently removed the cushion from underneath. Fits him way better now as a 6 month old.
9 months ago
I like this product because it can hold up to 135 lbs (I believe?) and lasts way longer than traditional swings or chairs. It mimicks moms natural swaying movements and fits in right along with other furniture pieces. I thought that I would use it more than I have, but I am happy we have it.
a year agoScottsdale, AZ
I love this concept! We purchased without the motor. It’s a pricey item but I think we’ll get our money’s worth eventually. Our 10 month old isn’t really into it yet, but luckily it goes up to like 110 pounds so eventually she’ll enjoy it.
a year agohouston
For looks it is great, also very strong, my son loves it.
  I just wish it had some type of music included for the price it seems like I don't get enough.
For looks it is great, also very strong, my son loves it.
10 months agoModesto , CA
I really wanted my baby to love this. But he just didn’t like it. The motion wasn’t fast enough for him. He wanted more movement.
8 months agowaterloovile hampshire
I love this chair and my baby does too not only does it send him off to sleep beautifully with the soft swing motion it also looks perfect in my front room with the neutral colours it is a little on the pricy side but definitely worth the money I love it. The lining comes up to go in the washing machine and comes up great the stuffing inside is still soft and in shape it’s a lovely chair