Nuna Leaf uploaded by Alexa G.

BY NUNA #4 in Floor Seats

Inspired by the carefree float of a leaf on a breeze, the Leaf baby seat treats baby to a similarly mesmerizing ride. Motor free ride. Evolves with baby to big-kid size. Motion lasts unassisted with a gentle push for over 2 minutes. Easily locks in a... see more...

🄹🄰🄼 ▪.
Surprise, AZ
One of the best product we own and bought before our little babe arrived. Shes now almost 3 and she still loves her nuna leaf. It can hold up to 50 lbs and very well built. We love all our nuna products
Alexa G.
Lake Stevens
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Our Nuna Leaf is one of our most used product! Our little girl uses it almost daily, it has such a high weight capacity that I know we made the right choice in purchasing it! We will use this for years to come and will most likely buy a second one for future children!
Emily A.
The lead definitely places form over function, which is hard to justify for a baby product. I can appreciate that the leaf looks nice compared to other baby swings or bouncers, but the price point is much higher than most comparable products and it doesn't even move on its own without the purchase of an additional attachment.
Brandi J.
Tacoma , WA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
My daughter loves this thing. I the only thing I don’t like is that it only sways back and forth for 2 minutes so you have to keep pushing it.
Kristina W.
The most cozy of all swings. Super gentle motion, but enough to calm baby down. Will grow with child as well. Up to 130 lbs!!
Alba T.
Roseville
This is the best kids chair. is pretty and so comfortable. My son love relaxing and watching tv on it.
Nicole K.
East Point
Purchased at: Amazon
My daughter didn’t LOVE it as a baby however as a toddler she just sits in it and seats away as she watches Trolls.
Crissy C.
Mission, BC
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
Oh my goodness I don’t have enough good things to say about this seat! It met all my expectations and more! My 8 month old has used this since birth and has LOVED it plus the weight limit it over 100 lbs so my almost 5 year old uses it too! It totally is worth the money because it will last you for years and years! I love it!
Krystle P.
Hamilton, ON
Probably one of the best purchase I had for baby#2, he used it from newborn to toddler, then my older son started using it to lounge. Totally got our money’s worth for this product!
Despina M.
I love the nuna leaf.... The design and presentation of this product is incredible. Made with the softest of materials, very easy to wash, and a safe comfy place to put your child. A seat that grows with your child! Worth the money!!