Nummy Tumtum Nummy Tum Tum Organic Can Dog Pumpkin 15 oz uploaded by Kara P.

BY NUMMY TUMTUM

Our Pure Pumpkin is made from the finest organic pumpkin available - we start with clean, sound, properly matured, golden fleshed, firm shelled, sweet varieties grown on local farms by people we know. We use the safest and best processing techniques to produce this super smooth puree. Suggested serving size is 1 tablespoon per 10 lbs weight as a daily food supplement. Use Nummy Tum Tum™ Pure Pumpkin on top of food, or as a treat on its own. It can be mixed with kibble and frozen inside your pet's Kong toy, or incorporated into nutritious pet treats. Nummy Tum Tum™ Pure Sweet Potato 100% Organic & Made in the USA Pure Sweet Potato is made from yummy organic sweet potatoes that are grown in the USA. Our sweet potatoes are selected for their quality - they are clean, sound, properly matured, orange fleshed, and firm. We use the same exacting safety standards and processing techniques that we use for our pumpkin puree to produce a naturally sweet, wholly nutritious Pure Sweet Potato puree for your pet's dining and snacking pleasure. Suggested serving size is 1 tablespoon per 10 lbs weight as a daily food supplement. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kara P.
Fort Washington
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Nummy Tumtum Nummy Tum Tum Organic Can Dog Pumpkin 15 oz is a great addition to my 2 dogs' food. My 4 year old Mini Aussie has a sensitive stomach and pure pumpkin is great for diarrhea and constipation issues. Whenever I add this to their food they both lick their bowls completely clean. I recommend this to everyone!
Katie P.
St Petersburg, FL
My dog loves this! He has a very sensitive stomach and pumpkin is great for settling that. I get this product in the individual squeeze tubes at my local Petco. One tube will last two meals. I just mix it in with his dry food and he loves it.
Leah L.
My Lily and I both LOVE this pumpkin! It's organic and the cans are BPA free! I add a little pumpkin to her food everyday so she gets a yummy treat and it keeps her tummy happy!
Amanda P.
Palatka, FL
Gave this to my doggies as a treat on thanksgiving, they gobbled it up!! Very neat and great thing to make for dogs! Love that it's organic.
Danielle L.
Dogs love this. Pumpkin is very good for their digestive systems. I give this to them once in a while for a treat!
Jessica G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog is elderly and while she doesn't always love it she does eat it. I notice it's good for her digestion
Megan C.
North Providence, RI
Love this!! I make homemade treats for my pup because she is so picky and she loves this pumpkin!!