BY NUMI TEA

Numi Toasted Rice Green Tea: USDA organic Nutty flavor Medium caffeine Full leaf tea bags Kosher see more...

Phoenix S.
I cannot express just how much I dislike this tea. I got it in a sampler and it's just not my thing. I gave it two stars because it does taste exactly like toasted rice. I can't fault it for hitting the mark on what it's meant to be. It's just not my cup of tea.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Kearra N.
Tigard, OR
Organic, healthy taste. This specific flavor compares just as nicely as a real, authentic toasted rice green tea as you would find in your favorite Japanese/sushi restaurant. Don’t let it steep too long, or you’ll be stuck w/ a not very good, bitter taste.
Brenda R.
Phoenix, AZ
I love love love this tea oh sooo much I think it is really good warm and it just makes me feel more awake. I usually drink it about 5 times daily maybe more I would love if it had more in the container.
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
I love the flavor of this tea! It's green, but it has a fresh, roasted, nutty flavor. I definitely think "toasted" is a good way to describe this tea! Definitely recommend for both green tea lovers and those who aren't huge fans.
Sara S.
Absolutely my favorite tea! Slightly savory and nutty from the toasted rice, it's great way in the afternoon if you are snacky but on a diet.
Lauren N.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Numi Brand Teas all their blends are amazing but green tea with a little lemon will always be one of my personal favorites!
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
Numi Toasted Rice Green Tea good to have. soothing. flavor is not so overbearing. good to take with lemon.
Bethanie G.
Farmington, AR
Great product and very well priced. Bought at my local grocery store. Would recommend.
Julendys Masiel R.
😉Este
producto es muy bueno, de verdad me gusto, me resulto útil, cumplió con su descripción,
es un producto que la verdad me gusto muy, fue muy bueno y me encanto, vale
mucho la pena arriesgarse a probarlo, a ver si les pude funcionar y si les
gusta o no.😌