Numi Teas Numi Organics Savory Tea Beet Cabbage Decaffeinated Black Tea Bags, 12 count, (Pack of 6)

BY NUMI TEA

Numi Organics Savory Tea Beet Cabbage Decaffeinated Black Tea Bags: Non GMO Project Partner Carbonfree Certified B Corporation USDA organic Kosher Net weight 2.01 ounces see more...

André C.
2785 Frederick Douglass Blvd 2D
Excellent product!!! Nice on the palate! Highly recommend to all my friends. Great to enjoy at any time!!!!!!!!!
Jemaiah H.
Moncton, NB
I tend to stay loyal to straight green tea or fruit flavored teas, so I rarely have the chance to try SAVORY teas. I might step out of my comfort zone a little more, thanks to this Numi Savory tea a friend had me try at lunch. It lives-up to its "savory" title. I can't decide whether to add salt or honey to it. It's like a moderate cross between broth and tea... It actually reminds me of an Apple Broth I used to love when I lived in HongKong. Yes, it was comforting and adventurous at the same time. I was transported to a pleasant memory, thank to this tea. I might go and buy myself some of these.