BY NUMI TEA

This uplifting blend of turmeric, lemon verbena and dried lime mingle for an exhilarating dance. Golden hues of turmeric have an earthy sweetness as the zesty citrus notes soar and enliven the senses.

Areta C.
Arlington, TX
Numi makes great quality teas, turmeric is great for inflammation and infection and just about everything. I notice a difference in my quality of life when I don’t turmeric, but this tea makes it really easy to incorporate into my life.
Amanda C.
This is a staple at our office and home. Love the inflammatory properties of this Turmeric tea. Although the tea can be pricey it has great flavor and is something we buy often and keep stocked. This is a great caffeine free tea option with great health benefits.
Aubs R.
Smooth tea, especially for turmeric. A little bit of bitterness, but I don't add anything to my tea- a bit of honey would probably take that away. Affordable for well sourced tea. I buy this brand often and continue to try new blends aa the release them.
Ali M.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I just personally did not like the taste or flavor at all. It’s literally NOT my cup of tea hahaha But I have friends that loved this, it’s just not for me. Plus the package was kinda hard to open.
Sherri W.
Perkins, OK
I received this tea in an Influenster box and I honestly turned my nose up at the thought of turmeric in tea. I was familiar with it from cooking with it. I was pleasantly surprised. When I added honey it was really an interesting and lovely flavor. I definitely plan on buying this brand again. Thanks!
Kanisha G.
The best Organic tea every. I enjoy the taste of it and this was my first trying it and I thought I wouldn't like it. I also think its great for the value of it and I think it's better than any other organic tea I done had and would buy this again then tell everyone about it who never tried it.
Kaila H.
Pickerington, OH
I love the Numi brand tea. They offer SO many different flavors. The turmeric tea is an acquired taste, but it's really refreshing when you want to switch it up. I would recommend this tea to anyone wanting something different. I continue to purchase Numi brand tea.
Alyssa A.
Some great tea! Hits the spot and has a verity of different flavors to suit different tastes. Turmeric has many wonderful health benefits and drinking it in a delicious tea is a very wonderful way to drink something not very easily consumed.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
I am very grateful for Influenster and Numi Tea for introducing the turmeric tea to me and my family. i barely want to drink any other tea.  i love the taste of the turmeric tea. if you use turmeric and drink tea, the taste its not what you expect. it is very tasty and calming. i would recommend to anyone that loves to drink tea
Carolina V.
Parkton, NC
I love teas so much and when I received this tea in one of my Influenster's box I was highly anticipating the taste. This was also a brand I never tasted before so when I did taste it, it had a very soothing taste. It's a great tea for when you need help to sleep.

Amazon