BY NUMI TEA

This uplifting blend of turmeric, lemon verbena and dried lime mingle for an exhilarating dance. Golden hues of turmeric have an earthy sweetness as the zesty citrus notes soar and enliven the senses.

Buy on Walmart*
Patricia W.
North Liberty, IA
I got this tea for free from influester and I am offering my honest review.
I was skeptical about trying this tea because I am not really familiar with turmeric. It has a very distinctive smell but the taste of turmeric is not overpowering. It gets significantly better when you add a sweetener to it. Another thing that I liked is that it didn't upset my husband's stomach - he normally doesnt drink tea because of this problem but numi turmeric tea didn't cause any discomfort.
Overall I think it is OK.
Queen Esther S.
Thank you to Influenster and Numi for sending me this in the #EndlessSummerVoxBox I fell in love. This is such a relaxing tea especially after a long day. The taste is delicious for it has a slice to it. But not too much. I did have to add this to my tea collection. A must-have!
Sara V.
Frostburg, MD
Compared to their other teas, this one is still good. My favorite is their jasmine but I do love the quality of the tea in that of Both the flavor and the packaging. If you love a strong rich flavor I would recommend this one to be something you try!
Emy M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I got this product for free from influenster. I love tea but I am not a huge fan of ginger. However, this tea is very smooth and I definitely did enjoy it!
Nikol N.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Oooo the benefits of Turmeric! I use to make my own, but I don't anymore because it takes too long! I add a little honey to mine and enjoy!
Carlie M.
Buena Vista, VA
This was so yummy!!! I didn't put any honey in it like I usually do, but I so didn't need it! The taste was so calm and pleasant!
Tiffany S.
Lexington, NC
Got this in my box today can't wait to try it! I'm not a huge tea drinker but we shall see
Kanisha G.
The best Organic tea every. I enjoy the taste of it and this was my first trying it and I thought I wouldn't like it. I also think its great for the value of it and I think it's better than any other organic tea I done had and would buy this again then tell everyone about it who never tried it.
Alyssa A.
Some great tea! Hits the spot and has a verity of different flavors to suit different tastes. Turmeric has many wonderful health benefits and drinking it in a delicious tea is a very wonderful way to drink something not very easily consumed.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
I am very grateful for Influenster and Numi Tea for introducing the turmeric tea to me and my family. i barely want to drink any other tea.  i love the taste of the turmeric tea. if you use turmeric and drink tea, the taste its not what you expect. it is very tasty and calming. i would recommend to anyone that loves to drink tea