BY NUMI TEA

Numi® Organic Toasted Rice Tea.
Green tea.
Medium caffeine.
Real ingredients.
100% nothing else.
Celebrating people, planet and pure tea.
Nutty & savory smooth green tea.
USDA organic.
18 non-GMO biodegradable tea bags. see more...

• I've never seen this in my local grocery stores. What sto...2 Answers
Numi Organic Toasted Rice Tea - 18 CT
  • "This stuff was okay not my favorite tea but it was okay very herbally and kind of a funny taste to it I needed a lot of sweetener t make it tolerable to drink." in 2 reviews
Jasmine H.
I love the toasted rice taste in this tea. It almost tastes like Asian rice crackers. This will make the perfect cup of tea when you’re wanting something warm and toasty. Great quality tea for a reasonable price.
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
SMELL| *see taste*TASTE| I wanted to like this tea going in, I really did, but I hated it. Had it not reminded me of the exact smell & taste of the dehydrated shrimp found in ramen cups, I might have liked it. The taste isn't horrible, but the association killed it for me. COLOR| Light yellow, almost clear. *I didn't add any sweetener. *Steeped it for 5+ minutes in HOT water.*I got it in a Numi sampler back, so it is possible that the teas included alongside it changed the flavor profile somehow.
Jennifer R.
San Antonio, TX
This is some of the best tasting tea at a good price. I love green tea, but toasted rice green tea is my favorite. Not only is it delicious but it's also organic. I did research in my own to find out what tea was safe to drink that was not sprayed with pestticides and nmi was one of the best. I was surprised to find out that some of the expensive brands out there contained chemicals.
Crystal S.
Los Angeles, CA
I would buy a hundred boxes right now. I'm addicted. I've tried so many green teas...this is the game changer. This has changed my skeptical friends to liking it. If you don't like the bitterness and plantiness of green tea, try this. So smooth. I drink 4 mugs a day sometimes... I like it with a light honey like Simply Balanced organic honey.
Lorain Z.
My favorite tea in the entire world. I tried it after I saw Weylie try it in her vlog. It's the kind of tea you get at sushi restaurants. I like my tea strong and so this is perfect. Very toasty. It's a bit on the expensive side and I drink a lot of tea. I can finish an entire box in 2 weeks.
Katie C.
Portland, OR
This is my favorite tea of all time! I LOVE the after taste of plain white rice, but hate all the calories. This tea gives me the best of both worlds. It is delicious sweetened with honey or straight from the bag. The aroma is so earthy!
Vee R.
I am in love with this tea! At first I was very skeptical to try it because I thought the flavor was strange, but in all reality it is my favorite Numi Tea! It legit is toasted rice flavor but it has a subtle taste to it which makes it smooth without having to add sugar.
Margaret C.
This is a good green tea with an unusual flavor from the toasted rice. Other than the rice it is unflavored which allows the tea to shine through. The rice adds a slightly malty flavor. This is especially nice before bed.
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
This is my ultimate comfort beverage. I love this flavor of green tea. It's toasty and malty and it instantly relaxes me. I love the rich flavor of the toasted rice, and the bitter notes for the green tea, I know it sounds strange but try it!!
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
This is my favorite tea that i don't mind spending alot of money on. It taste so good, I can taste the flavor of the toasted rice. Reminds me of the tea I drink when I am at a Japanese sushi restaurant. I love this brand so much!
Kay K.
I've never seen this in my local grocery stores. What stores have you seen it in?

Walmart