BY NUMI TEA

Numi® Organic Toasted Rice Tea.
Green tea.
Medium caffeine.
Real ingredients.
100% nothing else.
Celebrating people, planet and pure tea.
Nutty & savory smooth green tea.
USDA organic.
18 non-GMO biodegradable tea bags. see more...

• I've never seen this in my local grocery stores. What stores have...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This stuff was okay not my favorite tea but it was okay very herbally and kind of a funny taste to it I needed a lot of sweetener t make it tolerable to drink." in 2 reviews
Jennifer R.
San Antonio, TX
This is some of the best tasting tea at a good price. I love green tea, but toasted rice green tea is my favorite. Not only is it delicious but it's also organic. I did research in my own to find out what tea was safe to drink that was not sprayed with pestticides and nmi was one of the best. I was surprised to find out that some of the expensive brands out there contained chemicals.
Lorain Z.
My favorite tea in the entire world. I tried it after I saw Weylie try it in her vlog. It's the kind of tea you get at sushi restaurants. I like my tea strong and so this is perfect. Very toasty. It's a bit on the expensive side and I drink a lot of tea. I can finish an entire box in 2 weeks.
Remi O.
Waterford, CT
Sometimes, I'm too lazy to take out all of my tea tools to make a cup of my fancy loose genmaicha. That's where this comes in. Tastes delicious, just an on the go version of my favorite type of tea.
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
Foodie Expert
SMELL| *see taste*TASTE| I wanted to like this tea going in, I really did, but I hated it. Had it not reminded me of the exact smell & taste of the dehydrated shrimp found in ramen cups, I might have liked it. The taste isn't horrible, but the association killed it for me. COLOR| Light yellow, almost clear. *I didn't add any sweetener. *Steeped it for 5+ minutes in HOT water.*I got it in a Numi sampler back, so it is possible that the teas included alongside it changed the flavor profile somehow.
Vee R.
Sunnyvale, CA
Foodie Expert
I am in love with this tea! At first I was very skeptical to try it because I thought the flavor was strange, but in all reality it is my favorite Numi Tea! It legit is toasted rice flavor but it has a subtle taste to it which makes it smooth without having to add sugar.
Katie C.
Portland, OR
This is my favorite tea of all time! I LOVE the after taste of plain white rice, but hate all the calories. This tea gives me the best of both worlds. It is delicious sweetened with honey or straight from the bag. The aroma is so earthy!
Tabatha B.
Fulshear, TX
I drink a lot of green tea, but have to say I'm not good at telling what the flavor actually is. I know I like the full leaf option, the general flavor, and the eco packaging and support of farmers. It's my alternative to other drinks and coffee.
Brooke S.
Kingman, AZ
Literally the most disgusting tea I've ever tasted in my entire life.
When you drink it hot it tastes like a mixture of hay and skunk odor.
And when you drink it cold it tastes just like hay.
Lindsay B.
Myrtle beach, South Carolina
Michelle P.
Fort Worth, TX
I have just started getting into Toasted Rice Tea, and Numi was the only variety available at my local market. It wasn't as strong as I like but it still tastes really good.
Kay K.
I've never seen this in my local grocery stores. What stores have you seen it in?