BY NUMI TEA

Celebrating People, Planet and Pure Tea br Travel the World Sip by Sip 45 organic tea bags in handcrafted bamboo box 2 5 of each 9 classic teas representing iconic tastes from around the world USDA Organic Fair Trade Certified Ingredients Taste the World in Your Tea Cup Toasted Rice Green br Often called Gen Mai Cha or even popcorn tea, it is a traditional Japanese-style green tea featuring real toasted rice for nutty and savory notes. Rooibos br Cultivated and consumed in South Africa for centuries for its healing properties, this herbal tisane, also known as red tea, features rich earthy vanilla tones. Moroccan Mint br Known as nana mint from North Africa, this single-origin herbal beverage is light and lively with a sweet spearmint flavor. Golden Chai br Black tea with cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, and other spices make for a rich exotic tea - a perfect tast see more...

Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Hilmar, CA
I love Numi Organic Tea usually, but I wasn't wild about all of the flavors this collection contained. I ended up gifting quite a few of them. I think I'm safer just purchasing the individual ones that I really like.
mirna t.
mirna t.
San Diego, CA
I'm tea fan! This collection is amazing for tasting teas around the world! The flavor are amazing
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Carrollton, KY
I received this as a Christmas present last year and I was automatically hooked!! It's so delicious and I love the fact that Numi brand is organic!
Nora M.
Nora M.
Bakersfield, CA
I love these teas!
I received the set for my birthday and have been hooked ever since!
It's a fantastic variety.
cristina j.
cristina j.
Buffalo, NY
The flavor is amazing and I'm not a tea lover but this one just makes me so happy. It also energizes me and I love to drink it after I workout.
Michaelah Y.
Michaelah Y.
Redding, CA
I love tea I drink a lot of tea especially when I'm very sick its great and taste amazing
Ana L.
Ana L.
Sonoma, CA
I love this brand of tea. First of all, it's organic, and it gives it a better taste. My favorite flavor is Jasmine. I usually add some honey and a bit of milk. I will definitely keep purchasing this tea brand.
Mariam H.
Mariam H.
Walnut Creek, CA
I love tea. I mean, I drink it every day. And while I often drink loose leaf, Numi is one of my favorite brands for bagged tea. The quality is consistent and their world of tea collection is a little bit of the best of everything. I love the variety in this package.