Numi Organic Tea White Rose White Tea uploaded by Leona M.

BY NUMI TEA

White Tea Low Caffeine Velvet Garden.  Provocative Floral Aroma Full Leaf Tea Bags Discover the Quality Within Roses have been a symbol of love and beauty since the dawn of a romance.  Numi s enchanting Velvet Garden releases a provocative sweet rosy taste as it blushes a soft pink.  With every sip this liaison of organic rose petals and delicate Spring White tea imparts a silken smoothness.  White Tea is the tender bud of the tea plant making it exquisitely subtle and supremely healthy.  High in antioxidants and vitamin C, this uplifting Fair Trade Certified™ white tea blend will be the beginning of a long lasting love affair. Enjoy! Numi:  A Journey of Imagination begins with a cup of tea and a quiet moment.... Numi is a labor of love by a brother and sister.  She hand paints the images that grace Numi s packaging, inspired by photog see more...

Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
This is another all time favorite tea. The rose flavor and scent is very strong in this tea, which is why I like it so much. I look forward to having this in the mornings. It helps me relax and enjoy the moment.
Tor P.
Concord, CA
I have a weakness for rose tea and anything rose. I love the flower, the scent, and the taste. This is a lovely rose tea that doesn't have a strong rose scent, but it's a great tea, especially iced, in my opinion. It's a subtle rose and it's light and fresh. I especially like it since it is a local company, based in Oakland. Highly recommend this brand and tea!
Emily L.
De soto
I have repurchased this many times. I love the bold flavor of this rose tea. Many rose teas are hard to taste and not flavorful at all. This is so potent I like to let it steep for half the time or I'll add something else in it to take it down a notch. Definitely a favorite in the kitchen for me and others.
This is a perfect tea for a relaxing moment, whether in the middle of the day or early in the morning. I love the flavor, it's light and sweet. The price is good, although I had to order mine online because it wasn't carried in any of my local grocery stores.
Caitlin G.
Fort Hood, TX
I got this on clearance and I am so so glad I found it. The flavor is so light and pretty. Even if you accidentally leave your cup on the counter for a few hours and it's steeped beyond belief... Delicious!
Sarah S.
Windermere, FL
I just got an electric kettle that makes it easier to heat water to the right temperature for different teas, so I bought this white tea as one to try. It wasn't my favorite, as the flavor was a lot milder than I prefer, but the smell was wonderful.
Chessa C.
One of my favorite rose teas-- light and goes perfectly with a bit of vanilla and sugar and just smells so delicate and fancy and just lovely! The packaging is v cute and the tea bags are very convenient and portable (many of my other teas, including my other rose teas, are loose leaf so this is quite a bonus)
Tammy W.
I love Numi (the brand), but neither my husband nor I were too into this White Rose tea. I typically love flowery flavors, but I think this just didn't have enough floral for me or something. Just so so, but it's completely dependent on your personal taste. I couldn't give a Numi tea less than 3 stars because the brand is so amazing.
Kay K.
Numi Organic Tea's White Rose White Tea is not a favorite of mine. I guess I should've known better because I HATE roses and that's pretty much what this tasted like. And if you over-sweeten it, it'll taste like how bad perfume smells. EEK! Just don't try this if you hate roses and/or floral teas.
Justasia L.
Cleveland, OH
I have tried several rose tea over the years and this by far the best of the bunch. It's light, fragrant, and flavorful without overwhelming. You get what you pay for and this is definitely worth it.
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this tea good? what does it do?