BY NUMI TEA

Blending earthy turmeric, spicy ginger, and sweet licorice, Three Roots transports your senses to an exotic Indian Bazaar.

• Is it good ? How does it taste?7 Answers
  • I am looking at finding a tumeric tea that is tasty and a...4 Answers
  • What do you usually use turmeric tea for?12 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
I bought this because tumeric supposedly helps ease the swelling and discomfort with arthritis. It is really expensive but tastes great. I didnt find that it helped as an anti inflammatory at all. It may help some people but I think you'll find that it doesn't help many. If you're just looking for a good tasting, natural, herbal tea, there are cheaper options out there.
Devan F.
Johnson City, TN
I really liked this tea. I honestly thought it would be gross and overpowering, but I was wrong. I take turmeric supplements, so I'm aware of the health benefits of turmeric. If you can't stand the taste of drinking organic turmeric in milk or water, or don't like taking the capsules, I would definitely suggest giving this tea a try.
Shanleigh M.
Portsmouth , NH
I love this tea. Invigorating, pallet pleasing, I can't say enough. I use it for a flavor burst in the morning, or to soothe myself when I am feeling a little under the weather. It is great to add things like honey to as well!
Danielle R.
Chula Vista, CA
It’s just tea. It tastes fine but I’m not a huge tea person. I liked it well enough to drink it but I probably wouldn’t buy it again, just because of my preference. But if you like spicy teas you’ll like this! Good for a fall day
Jessica W.
Cannelton, WV
This tea! Oh man. It tasted absolutely wonderful. The packaging was cute also. If you are a tea lover like me, I would definitely give this a try. It’s not too expensive either, especially compared to some others I’ve seen.
Anna H.
I liked this tea okay, I expected a better blend of flavor. I found it too sweet for my tastes. I tend to like more savory teas though.

I do love fresh turmeric and fresh ginger tea. I had high hopes for this blend and wanted to like it more. I ended up going back to making my own fresh blend.
Lindsey M.
LANSING, MI
Strong tea, I got more than one use out of each bag. Definitely best served hot, I do not recommend sweetener. This is great during a cold season or when sick, tumeric is really great for a long day of work. I really feel that it helps the inflammation and soreness in my feet.
Jhonneris U.
Paterson, NJ
This tea is perfect to drink in the morning, this was my first time trying it and I would consider buying it again. I loved the flavor and I used it as a coffee substitute so definitely would recommend to people who are looking to stop drinking coffee in the morning.
Lois A.
It tastes like trash. I really don't know what it is supposed to do or the benefits because I could not get over the terrible taste. I don't think I actually finished the tea either. I would not recommend it.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
This Numi tea is delish. I love the ingredients and they also help with inflammation and pain. I really love cuddling up on my rough chronic illness days with a cup of hot tea and this one takes the cake.
Taylor J.
What do you usually use turmeric tea for?
member-a3786a18b
Is it good ? How does it taste?
Joshua A.
Buffalo, KY
is this really a good tea?
I am looking at finding a tumeric tea that is tasty and also helpful. What is the flavor/benefit ratio? What is the ideal steeping length for the best flavor/benefit?