Numi Organic Tea Rooibos Chai uploaded by Jhordin A.Numi Organic Tea Rooibos Chai uploaded by Jess W.

BY NUMI TEA

Ruby Chai  Caffeine Free Spiced Rooibos.  A Warm Savory Depth Pure Herbal Teason Bags The Purest Tea on the Planet Earthy, vanilla organic Rooibos and a sultry blend of spices come together in Numi s caffeine-free chai.  Rooibos is lauded for its high antioxidant properties.  We ve sourced the highest quality cloves, nutmeg, and cinnamon, mingling them with sweet Indian allspice, vivacious Chinese ginger and a kiss of cardamom.  Ruby Chai is full-bodied like black tea, yet soothing any time of day. Teason™ is our term, derived from the French tisane, for brewed herbal beverages; which strictly speaking , are not from the tea plant, Camellia Sinesis. Enjoy! Numi:  A Journey of Imagination begins with a cup of tea and a quiet moment.... Numi is a labor of love by a brother and sister.  She hand paints the images that grace Numi s packag see more...

• My local walmart and walgreens do not carry this brand. ...1 Answers
  • I've become very fond of chia tea and want to venture out...2 Answers
  • This sounds amazing. Is it sold at Publix ? 2 Answers
  • "Numi is a great brand and there are so many choices." in 2 reviews
  • "This is one of my new favorite teas!" in 2 reviews
  • "I always loved rooibos; it has a very strong taste, but is actually an African plant, different than tea leaves." in 2 reviews
  • "I get the local coffee shop to make it into a 'London fog' for me with extra vanilla - to die for !" in 1 review
  • "I'm all about chia it's the holidays in a cup and thus one being caffeine free I can drink it at night befor bed!" in 1 review
Anna H.
I like this tea for it's unusual blend. It isn't spicy the way chai tea usually is though. And I do drink it often, however I find it hard to think of it as a chai tea. I do recommend trying it, it is good, but in the same way traditional chai teas are.

I was expecting a stronger flavor, and was somewhat disappointed because it has a lighter mellower flavor than traditional chai teas. If I wasn't expecting chai I would have given it 5 stars.
Andy R.
Lexington, NC
This is actually very good for headaches and when you drink it kind of feels like you're across seas on an island drinking the roots of a magical plant.. I love this stuff.
Dawn C.
Laurel Hill, FL
WOW! This is my first Numi flavor. It is full bodied and earthy. I only put some honey in it and it was perfect. It was a sample so I am sad to say I do not have anymore tonight. I will definitely be buying some next time I am at the store. Simple ingredients, no chemicals, easy to brew, and the price is reasonable.
Katie T.
Council Blfs, IA
I can't give this tea a high enough review! Chai tea is my absolute favorite, but for medical reasons I can't have caffeine. This broke my heart until I found this all natural Numi Rooibos Chai tea! It tastes so great and is naturally caffeine free! It also makes a GREAT milk tea (basically a healthy chai latte). I drink it almost daily and it's actually afforable! Yum yum yum!!!
KM G.
Cumming, GA
I was unimpressed by this blend. I have had far better teas that were also less expensive. Maybe it's that Rooibos is not a preferred leaf. I will pass on repurchasing this one. I would not recommend this selection.
Kai M.
San Francisco
A favorite of mine and a constant staple. I always try to make sure I have some of this around the house. A very nice, earthy flavor with just enough natural sweetness to be yummy without sweeteners.
Molly S.
Guys Mills, PA
This is my favorite hot tea. I love roobios and I love chai, and this is the perfect combination of the two. I love it all year round, but it's especially great in the fall and winter because the cloves make me feel cozy. It's naturally caffeine free, so you can drink it anytime without worrying about if you'll be up all night.
Tammy W.
This is one of my new favorite teas! I'm not a rooibos fan in particular, but adding the chai to the rooibos flavor is wonderful. It takes away the caffeine that chai typically has, so I can have it at night. With a little splash of soy milk, it does all kinds of wonderful things. Plus, Numi is a great brand overall, so I can spend my dollars on a company I respect.
Kates L.
Peosta, IA
This is a very mild but tasty Chai tea. Its not too strong. I like to add a little bit of honey and drink it that way. I tried added some milk, if you do this keep in mind you will not need much! The Sweetness of the honey really brings out the spices and herbs.
Hannah R.
Saint Cloud, FL
this is the only chai tea that I have ever tried that I have enjoyed. the level of spice isn't too intense for those new to chai teas but definitely a must try. this is such a great brand. great quality, you can really taste the flavors in the tea
Brittny P.
This sounds amazing. Is it sold at Publix ?
Abbey T.
Australia
I it good
Jalayah L.
Fort Worth, TX
I've become very fond of chia tea and want to venture out to other brands. Is this a good brand ? Does it have a good taste?
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
My local walmart and walgreens do not carry this brand. Is there any other stores that carry it. I love tea and would love to try it