Numi Organic Tea Orange Spice White Tea with Hibiscus uploaded by Paulith R.

BY NUMI TEA

White Tea  Contains Caffeine Moonlight Spice™.  Light Exquisite Moment Full Leaf Tea Bags The Purest Tea on the Planet A tea like no other, White Orange Spice is a sublime blend of all natural, organic ingredients including premium Organic White Pai Mu Tan tea, orange peel, citrus, and spice for an authentic cup without oils or flavorings.   White tea is the least oxidized and processed of all teas, making it supremely healthy.  Smooth and delicate, White Orange Spice balances citrus notes and luxurious spice for the most divine cup. Enjoy! Numi:  A Journey of Imagination begins with a cup of tea and a quiet moment.... Numi is a labor of love by a brother and sister.  She hand paints the images that grace Numi s packaging, inspired by photographs he takes while traveling the world in search of organic and exotic teas and herbs.  T see more...

Zekiye S.
Bay City, MI
This Orange Spice White Tea is amazing! I started drinking this when I worked at a bagel shop, since we had it on hand and I had to work early mornings and didn't like coffee. It was my gateway to the world of teas. It is wonderfully delicious, even for those who don't typically like tea.
Chasidy D.
Cleveland, OH
My husband drinks tea a ton and made this one for me one night and it was such a pleasant surprise. It tastes really floraly and it's so good. A good change from my typical green tea. It's not something would drink daily but definitely from time to time.
Abi T.
This is such a good tea for fall/Halloween! I always repurchase this because it is light, refreshing, and yet such a cozy tea! The price is a little high, but you can get it on sale depending where you buy it, and you get a lot of tea bags in there.
Kay K.
Numi Organic Tea's Orange Spice White Tea with Hibiscus is a pretty good white tea but I found it a little too "floral-y" for my palette. Maybe it was the batch my tea was packaged in? Oh well... I like Numi teas so I'd recommend it to other tea lovers.
Colleen M.
This tea is perfect for a cozy evening of unwinding. The orange spice flavor is true to what you would expect and is very delicious. It is always a plus that Numi's teas are organic.
Paulith R.
Love love this always loved it too. It's true to flavor... . I would not purchase this if there was a comparable product at a better price.
Lauren W.
Glendale, CO
Meh. I know white tea is light and delicate, but this blend seemed to have no flavor at all! Basically antioxidant rich hot water.
Carolin M.
Geneva, NY
The smell of of this tea is amazing, and it tastes amazing. This tea is great for those that enjoy different types of teas.
Janaina D.
Perth Amboy , NJ
Organic tea is a great choice for a middle of the day pick me up... no processed or chemicals and full of antioxidants
Dee R.
Haddon Township, NJ
Love orange tea but this is a grade up. I think it's the spice! Enjoy the package and the smell when I open it.