Numi Organic Tea Jasmine Pu-erh uploaded by Abbigail S.Numi Organic Tea Jasmine Pu-erh uploaded by Jessica P.

BY NUMI TEA

Ancient Healing Tea Packed with Antioxidants Sweet Floral Depth. Celebrating People, Planet & Pure Tea. 100% Real Ingredients, Nothing Else Traditionally Known to: Help Weight Management*. Improve Digestion & Metabolism. Naturally Boost Energy. What s the Skinny on Pu-erh? Pu-erh is an ancient healing tea picked from 500 year old organic wild tea trees in Yunnan, China.  Pu-erh has more antioxidants than most green teas.  Pu-erh tea leaves are pil. see more...

Monica S.
Woodstock, IL
I started using NUMI teas after I found out about their ethical and Organic qualities. I love this particular tea as it is very bold and strong. I usually add cream and honey to it. never tried any other pu-erh
Emiley J.
Nashville, TN
I love drinking jasmine tea. It make me feel like I'm going to have a wonderful day and the smell of kit is amazing. I love hovering over a warm cup of jasmine tea.
victoria c.
Hialeah, FL
Numi organic tea jasmine pu-erh is a really nice treat! I enjoy a good cup of tea every day and this is how I do it. Such a nice flavor and I like that it is organic.
Danniel R.
Providence, UT
I'm always on the search for a great jasmine tea, but unfortunately this one is very overpowered by the pu-erh, there's no real balance, it's not a horrible tea, but it just doesn't get the job done with the jasmine. It is a decent pu-erh however, so if you want something with a tad bit of jasmine, you might enjoy this.
Jennifer M.
Bar Harbor, ME
This has a deep earthy flavor with just enough of a floral touch to make it interesting. Pu'erh teas are good for multiple infusions and I suggest steeping for 2 minutes the first time, 4 for the second infusion, and eight to ten for a third (though lighter) infusion. Never steep this for longer than three minutes in the first infusion unless you have a VERY large mug.
Victoria V.
I am a tea fanatic, I drink tea everyday in the winter time and iced in the summer time. This tea is delicious. Chinese teas are some of the best. This one is really fragrant and the flavor lasts a really long time. I would definitely repurchase.
Tina R.
Daly City, CA
This tea is amazing! The aroma of the jasmine helps calm me down to relax and gets rid of all the stress I get momentarily. It's pretty strong, so you can use a bag numerous times during the day to get more out it! Takes a sip. Water refills please!
Megan  R.
Binghamton, NY
If you love jasmine tea you must get this! Such a fresh full flavor tea. I look forward to this tea every morning. Numi makes amazing teas. Highly recommend this.
Rita C.
North Hollywood, CA
I really love this tea, it's very fragrant and tastes great. It's very relaxing to drink and always helps me unwind after a long day of taking care of my kids. Just great quality of tea.
Maka A.
New Castle, DE
Delicious for those who are big fans of Jasmine tea. flavor is nice and taste is mild and calming. I would recommend it to try.
Lilith C.
Arlington, TX
Is this a herbal tea or is it a green tea?
April H.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Where can I purchase this tea?