BY NUMI TEA

Fragrant organic jasmine flowers are laid atop organic green tea leaves as their scent is naturally embraced. Scented three times, this smooth green tea has layers of subtle fragrance and hints of moonlight.

• Is tea better than coffee?3 Answers
  • Is this a good tea for those that enjoy Chamomile?4 Answers
  • does it taste like regular green tea or does it have a fl...7 Answers
Danielle A.
I received this tea aa a gift and it tastes great. I am in love with this tea. . This tea is a perfect blend. I love to have it in the morning in place of my coffee. It has a smooth taste with no after taste. I will definitely be purchasing again. I also love that is it organic.
Maria L.
Findlay, OH
This tea is simply divine. I always drink it hot. As a part of relaxation routine it is great. It offers a tangy green tea taste with a delicate aroma of jasmine flowers. Eco friendly. Love this company
Jullianne P.
Tracy, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Green tea is my favorite type of tea. This tea is very light and aromatic. It’s great for cold days, sore throats, and upset stomachs. It doesn’t have a very strong taste to it though. I would recommend this to any tea lover.
Kelsey P.
This is a great light tea for a cozy night in or afternoon pick me up. The pop of jasmine brings a bright floral note to the tea which is delicious 9/10 times for me, but for some reason can come off too strong even with minimal steeping which is why I removed a star. Besides that infrequent issue, this is one of my go to teas to enjoy.
Natalie S.
Port Ludlow
I use this tea for my kombucha brewing. I step about 6 tablespoons in 12 cups of water, then add one cup of sugar. I have had great results so far. I like that I can buy this tea in bulk- it makes the kombucha process much simpler.
Lucy S.
I am in love with this tea. I received Numi tea in my Sparkle Voxbox and have been in love ever sense. This tea is a perfect blend. I love to have it in the Morin in place of my coffee. It has a smooth taste with no after taste. I will definitely be purchasing again.
Cady S.
Cortland , NY
This is my favorite brand of tea bags!!! The jasmine green tea is my favorite!!! I am a tea lover and green tea is my favorite. It’s very smooth and yummy!! Good mixed with a teaspoon of matcha powder.
✨🌺🌻🦋Jeanine🦋🌻🌺✨ A.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Best green tea I’ve tried thus far besides their gunpowder green,mild caffeine but enough to give you a little energy and mood boost ,beautiful taste and scent ,I love it!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
Ravan A.
This tea is really good - almost as good as this Aladdin mug! I usually don’t like tea without caffeine but these really helped relax me and made me feel much better after a hard night of Halloween partying. I got these for free from my box box but I am considering a purchase! The one I am drinking tonight is the Numi Organic Tea Holistic Herbal Teasan Presence
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
does it taste like regular green tea or does it have a flavor?
Giovanna F.
Colton, CA
Is this okay to drink while pregnant?
Amanda S.
Does this have caffeine?
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
How does this tea make you feel ?
Grace M.
Buffalo, NY
Is this a good tea for those that enjoy Chamomile?

Walmart