BY NUMI TEA #63 in Tea

Fragrant organic jasmine flowers are laid atop organic green tea leaves as their scent is naturally embraced. Scented three times, this smooth green tea has layers of subtle fragrance and hints of moonlight.

• Is tea better than coffee?3 Answers
  • Is this a good tea for those that enjoy Chamomile?4 Answers
  • does it taste like regular green tea or does it have a flavor?7 Answers
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Foodie Expert
I am an avid tea drinker and always have several tea brands in rotation. I was first introduced to Numi in college and have yet to find a more high quality store-bought tea than this. Numi teas are more expensive than your generic alternatives with good reason. Numi teas are organic and come in a variety of flavors to satisfy any tea consumer. This particular flavor (Jasmine Green) is among my favorites (also a fan of Gunpowder Green). The floral notes from the jasmine is not overpowering at all which I appreciate. Nothing is worse than drinking tea that tastes only like a flower. I would highly recommend this product!
Talita M.
Talita M.
Madison, WI
Foodie Expert
Numi's Jasmine Green Tea is my favorite green tea. It's pleasant flavored and very nice smelling. What I like best is that if I over steep, it doesn't turn bitter like other green teas. I like a little sweetness so add a spoon of turbinado sugar. This tea can be a little pricey and the grocery store, so I like the 3-pack, which helps lower the price. Amazon used to offer a 6-pack, which was nice because I drink this every day and would not have to order it as frequently. Now I just order 2 of the 3-packs. Other details that make this a standout company in tea bags is that it's organic and free trade.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Sebewaing, MI
I received this in my Endless Summer Vox Box and I absolutey love it. Being a diabetic all I drink is water, iced tea, and hot tea. I never heard of the brand before so I was super excited to try it. It gives off such a relaxing aroma and the taste is even better. I love Jasmine Tea and this was just the right amount of Jasmine for my taste buds. I think I found a new tea/brand I enjoy. Can't wait to tru the other samples and hopefully a store near me sells this so i can use my coupon. Thanks Influenster and NumiOrganicTea (;
Alyx D.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Foodie Expert
Jasmine green tea is my favorite and before getting a sample from Influenster, this was the first time I'd tried it from Numi. I really like the Numi version. The jasmine is strong enough to taste and smell. The green tea base isn't too bitter or strong. It's a soft blend that I find relaxing.

If you want to make this into a latte, brew a strong bag (or maybe two) and mix with almond or cow's milk and honey. This is a popular drink in Bubble tea shops and it's very easy to replicate yourself!
Celina M.
Celina M.
Foodie Expert
I always look at the tea bag as it "dances" around when the hot water touches it and from that you can tell the quality. I can see the different "leaves" as it brewed and was so happy! The jasmine scent is very strong so if you love Jasmine tea this is a must try! I personally love jasmine tea with blueberries and iced but I wasn't patient and tried it hot and it was still good.
I got this complimentary to test in my #ESVoxBox but these are my honest opinions. #DrinkNumi
Laura S.
Laura S.
Augusta , GA
Foodie Expert
I received this product for free complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and I really really liked this one! I like how this tea isn't too earthy tasting or bitter. I only added only a little sugar to my tea and it was enough to to keep naturally sweet. It had such a nice aroma of Jasmine and was delicious. I definitely plan on buying more flavors like this and the turmeric amber sun in the future! Thank you so much Influenster!!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Foodie Expert
The smell of the Jasmine Green Tea surrounds you right away. You can really taste the jasmine thats tastes really good with green tea. I'm not a huge fan of tea but when I go drink it it's usually green tea but this was good. It's very refreshing, and I would definitely recommend! This product was given to me free of charge in exchange for an honest review, my thoughts and opinions on this product are all my own.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Love that this tea is organic. You could really taste and smell the jasmine. The tea was delicious, I felt relaxed after I drank this. Also you could drink this warm or cold if you want. I had mine warm, it's great to drink when you wanna un-wind. This might just become my new favorite brand of tea. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, all opinions are my own. :)
Alena P.
Alena P.
I absolutely love this tea. But just a warning, it is very floral, and a strong yea. When it is brewing it makes the entire room smell just like Jasmine. It tastes amazing. I have only ever had this yea hot, but I would imagine it would fast just as great cold. Numi definitely put out some of my favorite teas, and this one is no exception. I will definitely be buying this again!

Yummy in my tummy
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Foodie Expert
This tea is delicious! It had a green tea taste with a hint of a flowery note. It was a great pick me up in the later afternoon, gave me a small boost of energy, and helped me focus on my writing. I highly recommend this tea and I will be purchasing a few boxes on my next trip to the store.
*I received a complimentary sample of this tea in the Endless Summer Voxbox. All opinions are my own.*
Dana m.
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
does it taste like regular green tea or does it have a flavor?
Giovanna F.
Giovanna F.
Colton, CA
Foodie Expert
Is this okay to drink while pregnant?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Does this have caffeine?
Monica T.
Monica T.
Granada Hills, CA
Foodie Expert
How does this tea make you feel ?
Grace M.
Grace M.
Cheektowaga, NY
Foodie Expert
Is this a good tea for those that enjoy Chamomile?