BY NUMI TEA

The Perfect Harmony for Tea and Chocolate Lovers Rich in Exotic Chai Spices 1 Caffeine Free 4 Delightfully Complex, yet Subtle Layers of Richness 3 Blended with 40% Cacao This melt-in-your-mouth chocolate spice tea blends rich cacao with a host of colorful chai spices. Ginger and cloves are warming while cardamom adds kick and cinnamon rounds off this exotic treat. Numi Organic Tea presents Indulgent Tea - a collection of chocolate teas that celebrate the blending of two of humanity s most revered traditions - tea and cacao. Enjoy these exquisite tea blends any time of day with milk or honey, or simply on their own. They also make a great latte. Numi s Story br We are artists, alchemists, world travelers, tea lovers and above all, a brother and sister. Our love of tea, travel, and creativity has inspired us to blend unique ingredients and create new tea experiences. In see more...

Buy on Walmart
Janie H.
Presto, PA
I love how this tea somehow tricks your mind into thinking you are drinking something much more indulgent. My only criticism is that the spice was a little too spicy for me
Mary Rachel Y.
Abilene, TX
Love Numi! I've been a barista for 4 years and this is the tea the coffeeshop I work at uses. It is quality tea and has great flavor.
Dani S.
This is a pretty good chocolate spice tea, and the blend of chocolate flavor and spices is really robust and delightful.
I like to have this tea with a treat or dessert, because it really does complement sweet things.
It isn't my favorite tea, but it is very good.
Dally P.
NUMI is the best organic tea in the market, raw organic taste which is great for digestion and great to heal everything in you insides.Product is very simple yet great to take with you. Affordable and clean packaging. You can buy it in any pharmacy you any local market.
Robecca B.
Flint , MI
I have tried a couple different flavors and the rest were good but I did not care much for this one. It didn't really help with cravings or even taste that good.
Ariane M.
Maryville, TN
Chocolate tea wasnt something I was familiar with, but once i tried this one it blew my mind! Such a great chocolate taste that isn't too thick and chocolatey. I really love this tea brand and flavor and will pay the price to get it! Overall, great flavor for chocolate lovers.
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
I like some of the Numi Organic teas. This Chocolate spice tea has very little flavor. There is no chocolate flavor at all. If you make it in a traditional, tiny teacup, it brews okay. In anything bigger, it's watery. I am disappointed as I had to buy 3 of these boxes, but since I use two bags per cup, I'll use it up quicker. Definitely not worth the price!
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR
Was not a fan... it had a weird after taste and even though it smelled amazing, did not taste as good!
Ramona A.
Gig harbor, WA
I had a cup of this tea given to me without knowing at first what it was- so yummy!
A nice tea of smooth but not overly sweet, taste of chocolate, spice, and orange! A must try for any tea lover!
Camila D.
They are all very natural, not so sweet and their flavors are really good specially this chocolate one it's pretty awesome