BeveragesTea & InfusionsNumi Tea
Numi Organic Tea Indulgent Tea, Chocolate Earl Grey, 12 ea

Numi Organic Tea Indulgent Tea, Chocolate Earl Grey, 12 ea

by Numi Tea

The Perfect Harmony for Tea and Chocolate Lovers Rich Cacao with Citrus Highlights 1 Caffeine Free 4 Delightfully Complex, yet Subtle Layers of Richness 3 Blended with 40% Cacao Our delicious Aged Earl Grey tea blends perfectly with cacao and real vanilla beans. Sweet bergamot orange notes harmonize with creamy vanilla and chocolate for a captivating treat. Numi Organic Tea presents Indulgent Tea - a collection of chocolate teas that celebrate the blending of two of humanity s most revered traditions - tea and cacao. Enjoy these exquisite tea blends any time of day with milk or honey, or simply on their own. They also make a great latte. Numi s Story br We are artists, alchemists, world travelers, tea lovers and above all, a brother and sister. Our love of tea, travel, and creativity has inspired us to blend unique ingredients and create new tea experiences. Indulgent

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Numi Organic Tea Indulgent Tea, Chocolate Earl Grey, 12 ea!
Mary Margaret M.
Ashburn, VA
Cannot discern any Earl Grey flavour. The chocolate is definitely there, though. Could increase the Earl Grey notes.
Ana B.
San Diego, CA
Ok choco chai. When turned into a latte: yum! If not.... meh. I thought cold was horrible but reheated it tasted exactly as it did when freshly brewed!
ashley A.
Tolland, CT
This is one of my favorite earl grey brands, as the flavor is super strong and bitter. I like my tea unsweetened, so this strong flavor really suits me. It's about average for quality tea bags, and is easy to find in most supermarkets in the health food isles.
Alison D.
Omg omg omg I love earl grey tea. And their aged earl grey tea might be my favorite earl grey tea ever. But to add chocolate to the mix?! Better than any chocolate tea variation I've ever tried, I can get enough. Just in time for the cooler weather, this will become a staple for me!
Dawn N.
Candor, NC
This tea is great! It has a robust flavor and you get a good amount for the price! I think it is reasonably priced and it stands against all other tea products like this! I would recommend to all who love tea!
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
I got a sample of this to try. I am not sure where to buy this but I would love to. This tea is really good! I was not sure if chocolate would really work in earl grey, but it really does! I would really love to know where to buy this. This is the perfect afternoon tea!
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
Numi makes some great teas. I love Earl Grey teas and their chocolate earl grey is a great twist on the tea I love. It has a great bergamot taste along with chocolate, so where could you go wrong? Would recommend for the tea drinker who likes sweet teas without it being obscenely sugary
Jackie S.
Denver, CO
I like Numi Organic. I like to try different teas, and I like this one. It has a lovly smell, and taste great.
Natalie M.
Concord
Purchased at: Target
Such an interesting flavor. Not my favorite to have chocolate as part of tea, although its not bad. I wouldn’t buy again because chocolate tea is not my thing. It is fun to try on a whim, but not to have all the time!
Sara S.
I couldn't taste the chocolate in this tea so I didn't really like it much. But it's got a nice smell if that's important to you

Looking for your answer?