BY NUMI TEA

Smooth South African rooibos is enveloped by creamy real vanilla beans, sweet honeybush and rich cacao. This sensual treat is a delightful, soothing beverage you can melt into. Chocolate Rooibos is part of the new INDULGENT TEA collection of chocolate teas that celebrate the blending of two of humanity's most revered traditions - tea and cacao. It is the perfect harmony for tea and chocolate lovers looking for a guilt-free treat. Enjoy these exquisite tea blends any time of the day with milk or honey, or simply on their own. Indulge in their delightfully complex, yet subtle layers of richness. see more...

Sam L.
I love roobois tea and the only way to improve upon it's already perfect taste is by adding chocolate. this is by far my favorite solution for getting a sweet treat without the calories. and a hot tea is perfect for bedtime. Roobois has no caffeine so it's a perfect bedtime ritual
floof g.
I found this on sale and I'm so happy I decoded to try it because it's a staple in my tea stash now ! It's not like a chocolate bar kind of chocolate it's more adult and has the cocoa essence mixed with an earthy flavor, I love it and sometimes I put mocha creamer in it too
Connor H.
South Lee, MA
Over this past summer, I promised myself that I would slowly drink less coffee (which is hard, because coffee). Numi's chocolate tea was a godsend in the office... I kept two boxes at all times, and drank at least two cups a day, iced with one packet of Stevia in the Raw. Perfecto!
Jennifer L.
Los Angeles, CA
I had really high expectations for this tea. I was hoping that this would taste something similar to cacao husk tea. Unfortunately, the cacao flavor was very faint, and instead it has a strange musty taste that I could not tone down with milk nor sugar.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
I received some of this in a Voxbox and it was actually quite delicious. I plan on purchasing more from this brand.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Got this as a sample here at influenster and ended up purchasing it. This is perfect hot while relaxing.
Daniella H.
I don't like chocolate tea at all. To me it has a very off putting taste. Some may like it but I don't
Mya N.
Scottsdale, AZ
I don't really like chocolate flavored tea. If I have chocolate I want a candy bar or hot chocolate.
Roza S.
I like some of the Numi Organic teas. This Chocolate spice tea has very little flavor. There is no chocolate flavor at all. If you make it in a traditional, tiny teacup, it brews okay. In anything bigger, it's watery. I would stick with some other flavour if I were you.
Yas M.
Maple Ridge, BC
I love a good rooibos tea and this one didn't disappoint! Chocolate anything is a win!