BY NUMI TEA

This blend of Numi's Moroccan Mint, cacao and orange peel has a sweet balance. The spearminty flavor adds a bit of spice while orange peel adds a hint of citrus. Chocolate Mint is part of the new INDULGENT TEA collection of chocolate teas that celebrate the blending of two of humanity's most revered traditions - tea and cacao. It is the perfect harmony for tea and chocolate lovers looking for a guilt-free treat. Enjoy these exquisite tea blends any time of the day with milk or honey, or simply on their own. Indulge in their delightfully complex, yet subtle layers of richness. see more...

Victoria C.
San Diego, CA
This was an interesting experience. It was like a tea cocoa experience which was odd. I am definitely not use to tea as a dessert. I usually enjoy my desserts with tea. It is interesting for sure. I am not sure if I like it yet. I will give a try again to see.
Kim D.
Richmond, TX
I was expecting this to taste like the thin mints Girl Scout cookies for some reason, however it doesn't taste like that, but is delicious for when I'm in the mood for something chocolatey and minty
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
I had my doubts about this flavor of tea but it truly is delicious. I like it with a touch of sugar and cream. So warming and a sweet treat when it's cold out. Love it and will buy again. Recommended.
Chelsea T.
San Diego, CA
I love this tea for when I'm craving something chocolately. I love the chocolate and mint combination for just about everything, so this tea is a tasty option!
Liz B.
Manhattan, KS
We love Numi but this wasn't our favorite flavor. Maybe because we aren't huge mint tea fans. We recommend Numi in general though!
Luis M.
Personally I didn't like it, the flavors are quite different than the others, it comes in a nice package.
tanwi n.
oh i love chocolate flavoured tea it has a refreshing taste.definately try this and other flavour as wel
Samantha M.
I love indulgent tea, great taste and flavor without the need for a heavy drink like hot chocolate
Lindsay A.
Finleyville, PA
This tea has great flavor. The mint is powerful and you don't even need to add a sweetner
. ..
Crandall, TX
This tea is the best I received this tea from a previous vox box and they were great