BY NUMI TEA

Infuse positivity from the inside out. A citrus splash awakens the senses as lemon verbena gets the juices flowing and guayusa opens the mind. The woodsy, piney flavor of rosemary illuminates a plum-like sweetness as bright mint and peppery ginger complement a hint of cinnamon. This invigorating blend brings clarity to the mind’s eye and sets the imagination free.

Jessica S.
Garden Grove, CA
I received a sample of this tea in my Sparkle Vox Box from Influenster. I enjoy tea so I was excited to try it out.

I liked that this tea had some caffeine but not too much. Sometimes you need a little pick me up during the day that won't keep you lying awake at night.

I was looking for a little more ginger in this tea. The tea wasn't bad but it wasn't my favorite. I guess you could say it's a little more of an 'acquired taste' for this one.

Riley S.
Influenster sent me a pack of Numi tea in my Sparkle Vox Box, and so far I have tried the Vision and the Presence flavors. I've liked them both. I tried both of them without adding any sugar first, but I had to add a cube to the Vision just because I like mine a little sweeter. I also like that Vision had medium caffeine content because I could drink it in the middle of the afternoon to give me more energy but I'll still be able to sleep at night.
Elyssa H.
Mesa, AZ
I received some of this tea in my #sparklevoxbox courtesy of #influenster .

This tea was delicious. I added a hint of honey like I do with most of my teas, and it wad perfection. I was also excited to have received a coupon so I could buy more of these teas and have continued to enjoy drinking them! I've even managed to share with my Grandmother who is the only person on this planet that enjoys tea more than me :P
Stephanie N.
This tea is delicious! I received this "Vision" tea in a Numi organic tea box with various flavors yesterday in my Sparkle Vox Box! I tried it this morning and it is very good. It tasted amazing alone but I did add a little honey to it and it hit the spot. Even better, it's organic! I recommend. (:
Josie M.
Hartman, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm not a huge tea fan unless it's southern sweet iced tea. The smell of this was good but I couldn't care for the taste. I got it in my sparkle Voxbox as a tester. I wouldn't purchase it only because it's not my thing. If you like this stuff I say give it a try.
Leanne D.
Austin, MN
I loved the flavor of this tea and I felt that it really kept me focused at work. I had this on a Friday which is usually my longest and most stressful day at the office. After drinking this tea I found it easier to get through the day and get everything done. As a migraine sufferer I always dread fridays as I always get one on Friday but this Friday was migraine free!
Samantha W.
I'm a regular tea drinker and the variety pack I received is definitely competitive to other teas I've tried. I had both caffeine and caffeine free by themselves and with honey for sweeter. They all have a very unique flavor and match their descriptions perfectly. I definitely plan on sharing this brand with all my tea drinkers out there!
Courtney Y.
Milledgeville, GA
Probably one of THE BEST tea brands I’ve ever tried. I am not a huge hot tea person, but this brand is changing my mind. Every flavor I’ve tried in my Sparkle Vox Box has been incredible. I would so recommend this to others! #SteepUp #SparkleVoxBox #NumiTea
LINDSEY B.
Guyton, GA
I received these as a free sample in my sparkle voxbox. They are organic, and individually wrapped and they smell fantastic. They have been perfect for the start of cold weather. I enjoy them as is but my husband prefers with some honey. I would recommend and will be purchasing the next time I go to the grocery
Stella V.
Boston, MA
 I received a complimentary free sample in my Sparkle Voxbox and given the cool temperatures outside, couldn;t wait to try them all! I love the no to medium caffeine organic teas. I would say that "Presence" is my favorite because of its cool flavor combined with the fresh lemongrass kick. Yum!

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.