BY NUMI TEA

Infuse positivity from the inside out. A vibrant infusion of delectable ingredients energizes this blend. Smooth, rich cacao envelops smoky, earthy yerba mate while rooibos adds vanilla creaminess and ginger a piquant zing. Dashes of coriander, cardamom and black pepper spark up a spicy finish. It will wake you up, pick you up, and bring purpose to your day.

Esther K.
Burbank, CA
I am not sure what yerba mate or maca taste like but I felt iffy about the creamy cacao; thankfully this tea actually tastes pretty good! It might be because I poured a lot of honey into it, but nevertheless I enjoyed this tea quite a bit. This tea's goal is to empower possibility and help one put their heart and soul into their next act, no matter what it is. I have to say that these little mantras are really cute, even if I don't think any tea can actually be that powerful :P In addition to the cacao, yerba mate, and maca, this tea also has rooibos, lemon peel, ginger, licorice, cardamom, coriander, and black pepper; the flavours blend together nicely and are quite soft instead of sharp (like some of the ingredients normally are).(Received for free as part as my SparkleVoxBox)
Hanna H.
St Augustine, FL
It was colder than usual out today so I figured it would be a great time to snuggle up with a cup of tea on the patio! I tried one of the 7 of Numi tea bags that I received complimentary in my #sparklevoxbox. The one I tried was ‘Purpose’ which I thought was fitting because I was trying to motivate myself to study for my chemistry test. It had a very nice taste, kind of earthy but not overwhelmingly so. It reminded me of fall oddly enough. I would definitely recommend this flavor if you like stronger black teas like Earl Grey!
Kayleigh W.
Silver Spring, MD
I received several of the Numi Holistic Teasons flavors in my Sparkle VoxBox and I just had to try "Purpose" immediately! It sounded like the perfect fall flavor for its cacao and kick of spice. If you love seasonal flavors and are getting tired of Pumpkin Spice everything, I think you will really enjoy this. The flavor was smooth and not overbearing, but you can definitely taste the spices. If you like super sugary tea and sweet flavors, this flavor is probably not for you. But you can always add some milk/ sugar in there to sweeten it up and I think it would still taste great. These teas are great for those who love mild, smooth flavors. #contest #voxbox #drinknumi #steepup #complimentary
Fernanda P.
Charlotte, NC
I loved this tea! It is not strong and you can still taste it's herbs and there was also a refreshing note at the of the tea! Loved the packaging, the colors in it. I didn't buy it as got in my sparkle box box for free to try it! Numi Organic Tea Holistic Herbal Teasan Embrace
Codi H.
Canton , GA
I LOVE hot tea, all kinds - however I didn’t enjoy this tea at all. I received this product complimentary with my #sparklevoxbox for testing purposes, which made me very thankful I didn’t purchase this in the store. The flavor reminded me of grass and dirt, and it had no true or unique flavor at all. I was so disappointed! This is my least favorite flavor of Numi teas so far. Not worth the money in my opinion.
Laura J.
I received this product for free in my Sparkle box and loved it!! Came with 6 other flavors and this was 1/2 teas that were Caffeinated, but only Medium Caffeine. Main ingredient is Yerba Matte which is the strength of coffee, and health benefits of tea. This one would have to be my favorite out of all of them because it gives me energy (without jitters) and helps tone and detox!! I’m not a tea drinker, but Numi is my #1 right now ❤❤️️
Emily P.
I received 6 flavors from Numic Organic Tea to try from the October Vox Box. The first one I had to try was Purpose. This was my first time trying Numi teas. This flavor was definitely sweet and I could taste the spices. I personally enjoyed it. So this will be for you if you to taste spices without being too overpowering. Definitely recommend!
Jessica S.
Garden Grove, CA
I found this tea to be pretty interesting! I received this in a 6 sample pack in my Sparkle Vox Box from Influenster.

The flavors were mild and not overpowering. It was a great hot cup of tea to start the day with at the office! This wasn't my favorite tea out of the bunch but it certainly wasn't bad at all. I would try this again!
Dorothea D.
Honestly wasn't really a fan of this. I do love hot teas, but I like more sweet flavors and this was just not doing it. It honestly kind of tasted like dirt to me. It definitely is more of an herbal tea, so if you're into that then it would be a good choice. But if you like more fruity things, then I would stay clear.
Ashley H.
New Haven, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This tea is pretty good! The bag gives the description of energizing yerba mate & creamy cacao dance with vital maca... Along with it being medium caffeine. I love that there's some caffeine in this since it's replacing my coffee this morning.