BY NUMI TEA

Infuse positivity from the inside out. Citrus murmurings of lemongrass quiet as they touch a kiss of spearmint in this clean, crisp mellow blend. Both have a cooling effect, allowing you to still your mind and be present. Bamboo is slightly grassy while blueberry leaf purifies, promoting calm and mental clarity. A touch of earthiness settles and centers you into awareness with each simple sip.

Buy on Vitamin...
Esther K.
Arcadia, CA
I have no idea what bamboo leaf tastes like, but I do enjoy the fresh mint and lemongrass notes that I can taste in this tea. The mantra for PRESENCE is to "do one thing at a time without thinking of something else," and I do feel like this tea helps me be focused on the tea itself and enjoying it. It is quite mellow and cooling. Per usual, I had to add honey to make it palatable for me, but that's because I have a sweet tooth :P So far out of this series I like this one and Balance the most. (Received for free as part as my SparkleVoxBox)
Ashley S.
Amityville, NY
I received a complimentary sample of this in my Sparkle VoxBox from Influenster.

I was really happy with all the different flavors that came in the packet - most were delicious and they all tasted very different.  My only issue was that I wish the flavor was a bit stronger.  I made a regular sized cup of tea with about 8 ounces of water, but they all tasted a bit diluted - so, I'll be using two bags per cup!
Jessica S.
Garden Grove, CA
I received a sample of this tea in my Sparkle Vox Box from Influenster. This is one of the best teas out of the 6 sample pack!

I loved the lemongrass notes. The flavor was cool, even though the tea was hot.

This was the perfect tea to soothe my sore throat and flu!
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
Delicous. I got 6 of these in one of my voxboxes and omg this is the best tea that I have had. I love knowing that it is organic and free of all the gunk that I don't need. With such a vigorous deliverance of flavor I can say I was not disappointed
Adriana L.
Although I personally wouldn’t buy the tea again, I wouldn’t say that it was bad. It’s organic and natural and the tea bag itself is recyclable. Gives a fresh feeling to the body once you drink it. It does have a acquired taste though. I’m more of a person that likes sweet drinks.
Natasha R.
Fredericksburg , VA
I really enjoyed this tea. Had I been experience nice warm weather, I’m trying to keep warm in the cold. I received a sample tea 🍵 from Influenster to give my honest review. I loved it. I wanted to try it with agave and crushed ice with candied ginger bits and pieces but it’s way too cold for that! Instead I steeped it with fresh mint leaves and agave. Delicious
Vivian Y.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this tea! Smooth taste. Mint flavor and lemongrass is not overpowering, it's just right. The tea bags are a good quality as well. I've also used this in my iced tea and it's a refreshing addition to any green tea and/or watermelon zinger tea for a zero guilt summer treat Numi Organic Tea Holistic Herbal Teasan Presence
Mabely D.
Carbondale , IL
I️ got this for free in the Sparkle box box in return for my honest review :) out of all the teas that cake in the Numi Tea free samples, this one was one of my favorites. It mostly tasted of spearmint, which was really nice. I️ couldn’t really distinguish any of the other flavors, but it was yummy. Plus, it’s caffeine free!
Kenya V.
I never heard of these teas before, because I am not into teas, but I must admit that they are delicious! It was a little strong for me, but I added some ice into it to make the taste slightly different! I did like it overall, but I am thinking if I would actually consume these on a daily basis! I'm not to sure about it, but I encourage others to try it and I'm very happy to have tried this product!
Amanda A.
This caffeine-free tea tastes good, but it is too light for me. The flavor is not rich and gets lost in the water. It tastes like chamomile and mint but just hints of flavor. I drank my tea without sugar or sweetener, like I usually do, so I don't know what it would taste like with sugar added, but at least I know that the flavor from the tea itself is not there.