Numi Organic Tea Gunpowder Green - Full Leaf, Loose Leaf, Temple of Heaven Green Tea, 16 Ounce Bag

BY NUMI TEA

Green Tea  Contains Caffeine Temple of Heaven.  Smooth and Well Rounded Full Leaf Tea Bags Ages before the birth of humanity, when ice still covered the earth, a family of high-mountain Camellia plant thrived.  From these, the tea bush traces its noble lineage.  Our whole leaf Gunpowder Green Tea is gently steamed within hours of being plucked, and then hand rolled into small tight pearls.  When steeped, the leaves unfurl, releasing a well-rounded, full-bodied flavor.  Rich in fluoride, calcium and antioxidants - and with very little caffeine - this tea is a perfect choice to greet the evening. The Purest Tea on the Planet Enjoy! Numi:  A Journey of Imagination begins with a cup of tea and a quiet moment.... Numi is a labor of love by a brother and sister.  She hand paints the images that grace Numi s packaging, inspired by photographs see more...

Enhoe P.
Orlando, FL
I need quality green tea since I rather drink it without sugar. Just the juice of half a lemon and that's it. So I think Numi is pretty good for the value. I think buying it this way allows me to have more tea for the same money comparing it with tea bags presentation. Overall a good choice.
Joanna W.
Long Island City, NY
Numi never disappoints. Every tea I've ever tried has been outstanding. Also, that bag lasted a good 4 months of everyday tea drinking. So far this is my favorite. Another great thing about Numi is they are committed to being organic and only source from sustainable farms. This is a huge plus for my family and friends. You won't be disappointed in this tea.
Destini S.
O Fallon, IL
I've actually never gotten the loose tea but I've had this in tea bags and I love it! Soothing and relaxing! I've tried to buy it again but I can't find it when I look in my go to store. As soon as I do I will pick it up
madison h.
Wayne, NJ
NUMI organic green tea saves me from all of my troubles, it helps me through stressful times and sore throats. The flavor is amazing, it reminds me of my childhood and the packaging is great, next time you see this green tea in the store be sure to pick it up!
Sheena P.
Glen Ridge, NJ
I drink a lot of green tea and it is really hard to find a good organic green tea. Organic tea is important so that you are drinking a tea that has been processed without pesticides or artificial fertilizers (fair trade) Numi Organic gunpowder green tea is not made in an environment exposed to the harmful chemicals used in conventional tea production. The Gunpowder green uncurls the "pearls" of tea for a flavorful tea that detoxes your system. You know that it is detoxing by the amount of liquids that exit your body ;-) It is a great flavorful green tea.....not for the "light" green tea drinkers.
Ruchi S.
Champaign, IL
I love love green tea. I was using some other brand and was looking for a change. I did some research, read some reviews and shortlisted this product. The moment I took a sip, I fell in love with this product. It tastes as if you have brewed fresh green leaves. I drink 3 cups everyday and still can't get enough of this. I ordered it from vitamin shoppe. I highly recommend it.
Maria T.
Boca Raton, FL
One of my very favorite green teas. Strong without being bitter or acidic, yet so smooth. I enjoy Numi teas very much; always quality ingredients and lovely packaging. Well worth the extra money compared to value of a lesser brand such as Lipton. Highly recommend.
Kristy L.
5219 Roosevelt ave 52st Woodside , NY 3fl
I love this tea. I usually drink this to have a better clean skin, this tea makes you clean your system and make your metabolism faster, it's a great product and it's also full of antioxidants. Deff worth the price.
Ashy C.
Good tea ☕️ love to have it in the morning. I would recommend it to anyone who eats organic or mostly organic. If you aren't than get something cheaper. Otherwise I would say it is good quality.
Ahmiana A.
Chula Vista, CA
I love this, and i love any kind of tea
and when i tried this i liked it because of its earthy taste