BY NUMI TEA

Numi’s Ginger Pu-erh brings together the deep earthy flavors of pu-erh tea with the peppery, spicy notes of ginger. This hearty and warming tea enriches the body and invigorates the mind, giving the perfect boost for mid-day focus and a cooling and healthy treat to the end of a spicy meal.

• How does it taste? Is it good?7 Answers
  • How good is this tea I love ginger but just wanna now be for I buy12 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jasmine F.
Jasmine F.
Mckinney, TX
Numi just knows how to make, market, and package tea. This tea has an outstanding taste. I drink a glass of this hot tea most nights before I go to bed.

It is the best green tea I have ever had. I don't even add a sweetener to it. It is the ginger that adds that extra special something. I will probably stick with this for a long time.
Jacinda H.
Jacinda H.
Hudson, WI
Foodie Expert
This tea was okay. I am more of of fruity tea person and this tastes more savory. The flavor was still very good, just not my favorite.
Maday P.
Maday P.
Indianapolis, IN
Ginger by itself it's really good and with the team you know as a tea or whatever it's much better this he's really good Ortiz today and Labus splint that you know that but honey you know whatever it's really good so I.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Foodie Expert
I recently received 3 samples of this tea and am very impressed with the flavor even though normally I don't like tea!
Carlie M.
Carlie M.
Clarkston, MI
This is a great product! And definitely worth the price! The flavors are amazing!
Eyniah b.
Eyniah b.
Charlotte, NC
I like this product a lot I drink it before I go to bed it's very relaxing and last you for a good amount of time .
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
Foodie Expert
Numi Organic Tea Ginger Pu-erh my night time cup of tea love the flavor not over powering and affordable to buy...
Darlene B.
Darlene B.
I , ON
1941 reviews
Foodie Expert
I've never heard of this tea brand before but from what I've read about it this company make good tea that;s good for your health
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Foodie Expert
I love ginger tea on its own and was a bit hesitant to try it with the puer-eh added because I worried that it would be too strong. But, it's just the perfect strength for me, as long as I follow the brewing instructions and don't forget to remove the tea bag! (Which is easy to do with a 3 year old but I digress). Very easy on the stomach and great for any digestive issues.
yesenia r.
yesenia r.
Santa Maria , CA
Foodie Expert
How good is this tea I love ginger but just wanna now be for I buy
member-a3786a18b
member-a3786a18b
How does it taste? Is it good?