BY NUMI TEA

Numi’s Ginger Pu-erh brings together the deep earthy flavors of pu-erh tea with the peppery, spicy notes of ginger. This hearty and warming tea enriches the body and invigorates the mind, giving the perfect boost for mid-day focus and a cooling and healthy treat to the end of a spicy meal.

• How does it taste? Is it good?7 Answers
  • How good is this tea I love ginger but just wanna now be for I buy12 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jacinda H.
Hudson, WI
This tea was okay. I am more of of fruity tea person and this tastes more savory. The flavor was still very good, just not my favorite.
Hannah P.
Not a huge tea fan unless it's sweet tea. But after a stressful day this and a bubble bath made everything better! Definitely recommend
Anna W.
Rio Rancho, NM
This tea was good!...buuut not amazing. I did like it! But I can't say it was my favorite. I might repurchase it if I see it again.
Lindsey S.
Oviedo, FL
Very refreshing tea. I love the packaging and this flavor. I am pregnant and having a lot of nausea, and this tea really helps.
Judith C.
I love any type of tea especially if it's organic and they say this one it's great for losing weight so you have to try it
Rhiannon B.
Jenks, OK
This was a light, refreshing, great tasting tea. Perfect by itself or paired with food. I highly recommend.
Rania H.
New Carrolltn, MD
I liked it a lot but i prefer my ginger tea with fresh ginger. This tea didnt gave enough kick for me.
Darlene B.
I , ON
1953 reviews
I've never heard of this tea brand before but from what I've read about it this company make good tea that;s good for your health
Andrea B.
I love ginger tea on its own and was a bit hesitant to try it with the puer-eh added because I worried that it would be too strong. But, it's just the perfect strength for me, as long as I follow the brewing instructions and don't forget to remove the tea bag! (Which is easy to do with a 3 year old but I digress). Very easy on the stomach and great for any digestive issues.
yesenia r.
Santa Maria , CA
Foodie Expert
How good is this tea I love ginger but just wanna now be for I buy
member-a3786a18b
How does it taste? Is it good?