BY NUMI TEA

Numi’s Ginger Pu-erh brings together the deep earthy flavors of pu-erh tea with the peppery, spicy notes of ginger. This hearty and warming tea enriches the body and invigorates the mind, giving the perfect boost for mid-day focus and a cooling and healthy treat to the end of a spicy meal.

• How does it taste? Is it good?7 Answers
  • How good is this tea I love ginger but just wanna now be for I buy12 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Judith C.
I love any type of tea especially if it's organic and they say this one it's great for losing weight so you have to try it
myia v.
Numi Organic Tea Ginger Pu-erh taste amazing! Perfect for an upset belly or if your a lady and you're feeling bloated.
Megan S.
I recently received 3 samples of this tea and am very impressed with the flavor even though normally I don't like tea!
Eyniah b.
Charlotte, NC
I like this product a lot I drink it before I go to bed it's very relaxing and last you for a good amount of time .
DONNA V.
Numi Organic Tea Ginger Pu-erh my night time cup of tea love the flavor not over powering and affordable to buy...
Rhiannon B.
Jenks, OK
This was a light, refreshing, great tasting tea. Perfect by itself or paired with food. I highly recommend.
Rania H.
New Carrolltn, MD
I liked it a lot but i prefer my ginger tea with fresh ginger. This tea didnt gave enough kick for me.
Carlie M.
Clarkston, MI
This is a great product! And definitely worth the price! The flavors are amazing!
Andrea B.
I love ginger tea on its own and was a bit hesitant to try it with the puer-eh added because I worried that it would be too strong. But, it's just the perfect strength for me, as long as I follow the brewing instructions and don't forget to remove the tea bag! (Which is easy to do with a 3 year old but I digress). Very easy on the stomach and great for any digestive issues.
Darlene B.
I , ON
1957 reviews
I've never heard of this tea brand before but from what I've read about it this company make good tea that;s good for your health
yesenia r.
Santa Maria, CA
How good is this tea I love ginger but just wanna now be for I buy
member-a3786a18b
How does it taste? Is it good?