BY NUMI TEA

Numi’s Ginger Pu-erh brings together the deep earthy flavors of pu-erh tea with the peppery, spicy notes of ginger. This hearty and warming tea enriches the body and invigorates the mind, giving the perfect boost for mid-day focus and a cooling and healthy treat to the end of a spicy meal.

• How does it taste? Is it good?7 Answers
  • How good is this tea I love ginger but just wanna now be for I buy12 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jackie X.
Super excited to have gotten this in my #ESVoxBox because I never expected an American company like Numi to have Pu Er cha. However, I was disappointed as this was not as strong of a Pu Er cha flavor as I expected. It didn't have as much of a smokey flavor. I would not purchase this flavor again.
Jaque I.
pacoima , CA
Got this tea today and I feel that is going to be amazing I really like everything I also fell that is going go have a good flavor and it would be something unique I got it in my box but I feel that I also would buy this product I would recommend this to others.
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
Delicious & Refreshing ! I never thought tea could give me the pick-me-up coffee does, but I clearly was mistaken. I'm so glad Influenster introduced me to it. I will definitely purchase this product on my own.
Brenda F.
Ginger is great for you. I loved this tea. The taste was so good and you don't need to add anything to it. I love the smell of the tea. I got it free in my #ESVoxBox. One of my favorites.
Maday P.
Indianapolis, IN
Ginger by itself it's really good and with the team you know as a tea or whatever it's much better this he's really good Ortiz today and Labus splint that you know that but honey you know whatever it's really good so I.
Jasmine F.
Mckinney, TX
Numi just knows how to make, market, and package tea. This tea has an outstanding taste. I drink a glass of this hot tea most nights before I go to bed.

It is the best green tea I have ever had. I don't even add a sweetener to it. It is the ginger that adds that extra special something. I will probably stick with this for a long time.
Hannah P.
Not a huge tea fan unless it's sweet tea. But after a stressful day this and a bubble bath made everything better! Definitely recommend
Jacinda H.
Hudson, WI
This tea was okay. I am more of of fruity tea person and this tastes more savory. The flavor was still very good, just not my favorite.
Anna W.
Rio Rancho, NM
This tea was good!...buuut not amazing. I did like it! But I can't say it was my favorite. I might repurchase it if I see it again.
Lindsey S.
Oviedo, FL
Very refreshing tea. I love the packaging and this flavor. I am pregnant and having a lot of nausea, and this tea really helps.
yesenia r.
Santa Maria, CA
How good is this tea I love ginger but just wanna now be for I buy
member-a3786a18b
How does it taste? Is it good?