BY NUMI TEA

Numi’s Ginger Pu-erh brings together the deep earthy flavors of pu-erh tea with the peppery, spicy notes of ginger. This hearty and warming tea enriches the body and invigorates the mind, giving the perfect boost for mid-day focus and a cooling and healthy treat to the end of a spicy meal.

• How does it taste? Is it good?7 Answers
  • How good is this tea I love ginger but just wanna now be for I buy12 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Sharonda W.
Sharonda W.
Mauldin, SC
Foodie Expert
 She left a real dry taste on my tongue.  The aroma smell amazing but I'm glad I was able to tested first we'll try it before I decided to buy it but everybody test bugs is different so I guess if you can add like honey maybe some cinnamon sticks and little bit of cream it will probably be delicious
Marley P.
Marley P.
This is such a unique and flavorful tea. I had never had pu-erh tea before this, but I love ginger, so I was looking forward to it. It is definitely different from any tea I've had before, but it is very good!
Aleah H.
Aleah H.
Lebanon, MO
Foodie Expert
This tea was so warm and invigorating! It contains just a hint of ginger, but not enough to overpower the tea. I loved the earthy flavor of this tea, and I didn't even add sugar or honey. I even really liked the smell that it gave off when warmed. The ladies in my office were stopping to ask what I was eating/drinking because they could smell it in their cubicles. Very great flavor!! I am really excited to have gotten this in my voxbox.
Heaven B.
Heaven B.
San Francisco, CA
I received this tea as part of a VoxBox promotion. Nice taste overall, I love tea in general and in my experience lots of Pu-Erh teas have an earthy taste, this one had a much more gentle flavor with the tang of ginger. I let the tea brew for a while, which gave it a richer flavor. Numi makes great quality teas overall!
Rania H.
Rania H.
New Carrolltn, MD
I liked it a lot but i prefer my ginger tea with fresh ginger. This tea didnt gave enough kick for me.
Judith C.
Judith C.
Foodie Expert
I love any type of tea especially if it's organic and they say this one it's great for losing weight so you have to try it
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Not a huge tea fan unless it's sweet tea. But after a stressful day this and a bubble bath made everything better! Definitely recommend
Rhiannon B.
Rhiannon B.
Jenks, OK
This was a light, refreshing, great tasting tea. Perfect by itself or paired with food. I highly recommend.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Oviedo, FL
Very refreshing tea. I love the packaging and this flavor. I am pregnant and having a lot of nausea, and this tea really helps.
myia v.
myia v.
Numi Organic Tea Ginger Pu-erh taste amazing! Perfect for an upset belly or if your a lady and you're feeling bloated.
yesenia r.
yesenia r.
Santa Maria , CA
Foodie Expert
How good is this tea I love ginger but just wanna now be for I buy
member-a3786a18b
member-a3786a18b
How does it taste? Is it good?