BY NUMI TEA

Numi’s Ginger Pu-erh brings together the deep earthy flavors of pu-erh tea with the peppery, spicy notes of ginger. This hearty and warming tea enriches the body and invigorates the mind, giving the perfect boost for mid-day focus and a cooling and healthy treat to the end of a spicy meal.

• How does it taste? Is it good?7 Answers
  • How good is this tea I love ginger but just wanna now be for I buy12 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Sharonda W.
MAULDIN, SC
 She left a real dry taste on my tongue.  The aroma smell amazing but I'm glad I was able to tested first we'll try it before I decided to buy it but everybody test bugs is different so I guess if you can add like honey maybe some cinnamon sticks and little bit of cream it will probably be delicious
Heaven B.
San Francisco, CA
I received this tea as part of a VoxBox promotion. Nice taste overall, I love tea in general and in my experience lots of Pu-Erh teas have an earthy taste, this one had a much more gentle flavor with the tang of ginger. I let the tea brew for a while, which gave it a richer flavor. Numi makes great quality teas overall!
Marley P.
This is such a unique and flavorful tea. I had never had pu-erh tea before this, but I love ginger, so I was looking forward to it. It is definitely different from any tea I've had before, but it is very good!
Maday P.
Indianapolis, IN
Ginger by itself it's really good and with the team you know as a tea or whatever it's much better this he's really good Ortiz today and Labus splint that you know that but honey you know whatever it's really good so I.
myia v.
Numi Organic Tea Ginger Pu-erh taste amazing! Perfect for an upset belly or if your a lady and you're feeling bloated.
Eyniah b.
Charlotte, NC
I like this product a lot I drink it before I go to bed it's very relaxing and last you for a good amount of time .
Jasmine F.
Mckinney, TX
Numi just knows how to make, market, and package tea. This tea has an outstanding taste. I drink a glass of this hot tea most nights before I go to bed.

It is the best green tea I have ever had. I don't even add a sweetener to it. It is the ginger that adds that extra special something. I will probably stick with this for a long time.
DONNA V.
Numi Organic Tea Ginger Pu-erh my night time cup of tea love the flavor not over powering and affordable to buy...
Megan S.
I recently received 3 samples of this tea and am very impressed with the flavor even though normally I don't like tea!
Carlie M.
Clarkston, MI
This is a great product! And definitely worth the price! The flavors are amazing!
yesenia r.
Santa Maria, CA
Foodie Expert
How good is this tea I love ginger but just wanna now be for I buy
member-a3786a18b
How does it taste? Is it good?