BY NUMI TEA

Numi’s Ginger Pu-erh brings together the deep earthy flavors of pu-erh tea with the peppery, spicy notes of ginger. This hearty and warming tea enriches the body and invigorates the mind, giving the perfect boost for mid-day focus and a cooling and healthy treat to the end of a spicy meal.

• How does it taste? Is it good?7 Answers
  • How good is this tea I love ginger but just wanna now be for I buy12 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Angie S.
Angie S.
Waterford, MI
Foodie Expert
Numi Organic Ginger Pu-erh has a nice light earthy flavor that lingers on your tongue as you drink it. This tea contains a hint of ginger not enough that it over takes all the other flavors within it. I prefer to drink mine as is I do not think that it needs a sweetener of any kind. It is lovely both hot or cold in my favorite owl mug with a side of berries. I am glad that I was given the opportunity to try it do to the Endless Summer VoxBox all opinions are my own!
#DrinkNumi #contest

Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Foodie Expert
This tea is delicious! It tastes like a black tea, the ginger is subtle and not overwhelming. While drinking the it, I noticed the caffeine boost. I felt energetic and ready to accomplish my to do list! I highly recommend this tea and I will be purchasing it on my next trip to the store! * I received a complimentary sample of this tea in the Endless Summer Voxbox. All opinions are my own.*
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
I loved the Jasmine green tea so I knew I would love this! The ginger tea tasted great. It had just the right amount of ginger in it. I felt energized after drinking this. I also love the packaging. I recommend everyone to try this brand; it's really good. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, all opinions are my own. :)
vanessa h.
vanessa h.
Foodie Expert
I receive a free sample from my #ESVoxBox for my honest opinion. And I just LOVE this. Today I didn't drink my coffee like I use to, instead a prepare this tea with lime and ice, to drink it all day and have me so active. Even in my workout. I definitely want more from this. Of course High caffeine
Jackie X.
Jackie X.
Super excited to have gotten this in my #ESVoxBox because I never expected an American company like Numi to have Pu Er cha. However, I was disappointed as this was not as strong of a Pu Er cha flavor as I expected. It didn't have as much of a smokey flavor. I would not purchase this flavor again.
Jaque I.
Jaque I.
pacoima , CA
Got this tea today and I feel that is going to be amazing I really like everything I also fell that is going go have a good flavor and it would be something unique I got it in my box but I feel that I also would buy this product I would recommend this to others.
Cara M.
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
Foodie Expert
Delicious & Refreshing ! I never thought tea could give me the pick-me-up coffee does, but I clearly was mistaken. I'm so glad Influenster introduced me to it. I will definitely purchase this product on my own.
Brenda F.
Brenda F.
Foodie Expert
Ginger is great for you. I loved this tea. The taste was so good and you don't need to add anything to it. I love the smell of the tea. I got it free in my #ESVoxBox. One of my favorites.
Anna W.
Anna W.
Rio Rancho , NM
Foodie Expert
This tea was good!...buuut not amazing. I did like it! But I can't say it was my favorite. I might repurchase it if I see it again.
allyson w.
allyson w.

I am very grateful to receive many samples of this tea taste I loved take it daily when I check my social networks #ESVoxBox
yesenia r.
yesenia r.
Santa Maria , CA
Foodie Expert
How good is this tea I love ginger but just wanna now be for I buy
member-a3786a18b
member-a3786a18b
How does it taste? Is it good?