BY NUMI TEA

Numi’s Ginger Pu-erh brings together the deep earthy flavors of pu-erh tea with the peppery, spicy notes of ginger. This hearty and warming tea enriches the body and invigorates the mind, giving the perfect boost for mid-day focus and a cooling and healthy treat to the end of a spicy meal.

• How does it taste? Is it good?7 Answers
  • How good is this tea I love ginger but just wanna now be ...12 Answers
Rhonda S.
Gastonia, NC
This tea is really tasty. It’s easy to make and it met all of my expectations as well as my family. This tea is very affordable. It has a great taste and no bad after taste. I would recommend any tea drinker to try it out.
Aleah H.
Lebanon, MO
This tea was so warm and invigorating! It contains just a hint of ginger, but not enough to overpower the tea. I loved the earthy flavor of this tea, and I didn't even add sugar or honey. I even really liked the smell that it gave off when warmed. The ladies in my office were stopping to ask what I was eating/drinking because they could smell it in their cubicles. Very great flavor!! I am really excited to have gotten this in my voxbox.
SHARONDA W.
San Jose, CA
 She left a real dry taste on my tongue.  The aroma smell amazing but I'm glad I was able to tested first we'll try it before I decided to buy it but everybody test bugs is different so I guess if you can add like honey maybe some cinnamon sticks and little bit of cream it will probably be delicious
Heaven B.
San Francisco, CA
I received this tea as part of a VoxBox promotion. Nice taste overall, I love tea in general and in my experience lots of Pu-Erh teas have an earthy taste, this one had a much more gentle flavor with the tang of ginger. I let the tea brew for a while, which gave it a richer flavor. Numi makes great quality teas overall!
Marley P.
This is such a unique and flavorful tea. I had never had pu-erh tea before this, but I love ginger, so I was looking forward to it. It is definitely different from any tea I've had before, but it is very good!
Laura G.
San Diego, CA
I was hoping for more Ginger taste or smell from this tea. Honestly the taste was quite bland and had no odor except a faintly fishy one. I won't repurchase, however this was soothing for the stomach.
Angie S.
Waterford, MI
Numi Organic Ginger Pu-erh has a nice light earthy flavor that lingers on your tongue as you drink it. This tea contains a hint of ginger not enough that it over takes all the other flavors within it. I prefer to drink mine as is I do not think that it needs a sweetener of any kind. It is lovely both hot or cold in my favorite owl mug with a side of berries. I am glad that I was given the opportunity to try it do to the Endless Summer VoxBox all opinions are my own!
#DrinkNumi #contest

Alyssa K.
This tea is delicious! It tastes like a black tea, the ginger is subtle and not overwhelming. While drinking the it, I noticed the caffeine boost. I felt energetic and ready to accomplish my to do list! I highly recommend this tea and I will be purchasing it on my next trip to the store! * I received a complimentary sample of this tea in the Endless Summer Voxbox. All opinions are my own.*
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
I loved the Jasmine green tea so I knew I would love this! The ginger tea tasted great. It had just the right amount of ginger in it. I felt energized after drinking this. I also love the packaging. I recommend everyone to try this brand; it's really good. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, all opinions are my own. :)
vanessa h.
I receive a free sample from my #ESVoxBox for my honest opinion. And I just LOVE this. Today I didn't drink my coffee like I use to, instead a prepare this tea with lime and ice, to drink it all day and have me so active. Even in my workout. I definitely want more from this. Of course High caffeine
yesenia r.
Santa Maria , CA
How good is this tea I love ginger but just wanna now be for I buy
member-a3786a18b
How does it taste? Is it good?