BY NUMI TEA

Numi’s Emperor’s Pu-erh comes from China’s majestic Yunnan Mountains where organic wild-harvested tea trees are up to 500 years old. Hand-picked broad leaves are fermented into black tea then ripened, resulting in an earthy aroma and dark sienna hue. Pu-erh boasts a deep bold body, smooth and slightly sweet with hints of malt. This rich, energizing tea is deeply satisfying as a coffee alternative.

Buy on Amazon
Lindsey M.
LANSING, MI
If you want bold and strong tea, this is for you! I have had other Numi teas, this is similar to an Earl Grey but 10 X stronger. I was very satisfied with it however, as other Influenster's pointed it it was a bit boring. I would buy again, it gives you a good boost in the morning.
Shelby M.
Medford, NJ
Excellent tea!! Love the taste and price is good also! Would definitely recommend to anyone! Additionally, it can be purchased almost anywhere like target or your local supermarket.
Francisca O.
Its really good if you like that unsweetened Original Lipton kinda of taste. I personally like it with some honey. But overall its really good. A little harsh at the end but very soothing.
Blaise W.
This is totally not my cup of tea (hehe..). The aroma is so incredibly off-putting, like fish and dirt. Mostly fish. The color is very dark, like coffee. I guess the flavor was okay, it's a bit subtle compared to the stench it gives off. I definitely won't be purchasing this product in the future, but I appreciate the opportunity to try something new.
Dania G.
I got to try this flavor from my ES VoxBox to test it out. Strong taste for sure, but I didn't like it. I've had tea that is just as strong, but much better in taste, it was too plain for me honestly. I added milk to try to give it some flavor, but it just didn't work out. Didn't give me much energy either or give me that refreshed feeling after having tea.
Kanisha G.
I think this will be one of my favorite teas beside it has a nice packaging and I love the amount that comes inside. This taste a little bit like the original sweet tea but it meet every expectation I had about it and would tell my family and friends to try it out.
Laci R.
No impressed at all. It was Too strong for my taste. I think it would have an acquired taste for someone. I Hope to try another flavor soon. Packaging was really pretty. Appealing colors and font, but I Won't be a customer for this specific one.
hayley v.
La Fargeville, NY
I got this tea in my endless summer vox box for sampling purposes and I wasn't a big fan. I felt that the flavour was too strong, don't get me wrong, it was still good, just too strong for me. would recommend to true tea lovers.
Samara S.
Coral Gables, FL
Numi is a wonderful tea brand and their Pu-Erh tea is as delicious as the rest. It has a nice smooth and sweet flavor with a touch of creaminess. It's perfect to replace desserts with after dinner. Only drawback is that its on the expensive side.
Joseph A.
Brooklyn, NY
Numi's Pu-erh is by far the best commercial Pu-erh I've found. I've traveled throughout Taiwan, where they have incredible access and unique brewing methods for this tea. Numi has everything set up perfectly for anyone to make a delicious brew at home!