BY NUMI TEA

Reviving Citrus Pleasure. Celebrating People, Planet & Pure Tea. 100% Real Ingredients, Nothing Else. Premium Organic Teas & Herbs. Real Fruits, Flowers & Spices. No "Natural" Flavors or Fragrances Traditionally harvested and dried in the hot desert sun, this rare Arabian dried lime has been drunk for centuries.  It has a distinct, tart citrus flavor and is an oasis of health. People We are artists, alchemists, world travelers, tea lovers. see more...

• "I cannot live without tea!" in 1 review
  • "If you like trying new things you haven't had before, give this one a go!" in 1 review
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
Smell| Very citrusy. If you've ever smelled lemon lime kool-aid right out of the packet, it smells kinda like that. Taste| Again with the kool-aid comparison. This time it tastes like kool-aid without sugar. Naturally I love this. VERY tart! .Color| After 5 minutes I'd say a medium amber color.Final Thoughts| GREAT tea! I would drink this again..and again..and again. If you like tart beverages, I highly recommend this.
Tammy W.
Numi (the brand) is awesome. They're socially responsible and make wonderful quality teas. This flavor, however, was really odd. It has the sourness of lime, but the "dry desert" part of the name adds a certain musty/dusty something to the flavor. I couldn't decide if I liked it or didn't like it at all. I certainly don't like the smell, but the flavor and scent are fairly different from one another. An odd tea. If you like trying new things you haven't had before, give this one a go!
Mishaal B.
This is a unique taste and definitely an acquired taste. It's a little overwhelming but still a good tea. Definitely worth a try!
Elizabeth P.
Springfield, MA
I cannot live without tea! I love this one so much! This brand never seems to disappoint.
Nicole P.
Winthrop, ME
PERFECT! Favorite brand of tea...ever!
Leslie E.
I love this tea! It is definitely an acquired taste and won't please everyone, but if you like citrus give it a go! Preserved limes are the background with a floral hint. I have a hard time find this tea but when I see the dry desert lime I am sure to snap it up!