BY NUMI TEA

Smooth, Mellow, & Full-Bodied. Celebrating People, Planet & Pure Tea. 100% Real Ingredients, Nothing Else. Premium Organic Teas & Herbs. Real Fruits, Flowers & Spices. No "Natural" Flavors or Fragrances This special organic decaffeinated green tea is gently steamed and then curled to retain the tea s natural flavor.  It has a rich smooth taste with a slightly sweet finish.  The CO 2 decaf process is chemical-free and retains more flavor and health properties. In the Nilgiri Hills of Southern India, the community has decided to  use Fair Trade premiums to suppo. see more...

Emily H.
I really like this tea. It tastes really good and I drink it when I am sick and need my throat to heal. I like the packaging that it comes in and I like to drink this both hot and cold. I have only tried this once at a coffee shop and would try it again if it was an option .
Elizabeth B.
Columbia, MD
Green tea is my go-to when I want a smoother burst of energy than black tea. I love the delicate flavor of this green tea variety. You have to be careful when you brew it, though. Brew it too long and it very quickly takes on a bitter flavor! 2-3 minutes max!
Kailyn P.
Painesville, OH
Very good and relaxing. Perfect for right before bed or even in the morning for a relaxing day. Compared to some other teas I've tried this is definitely in the top 5
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
I drank this during my most recent pregnancy so I could still drink something I loved but not feel guilty about caffeine. I always pair my greens with honey and I picked this up and Safeway since they were on sale.
Jaime C.
Arlington, VA
Sometimes I like green tea before bed, but don't drink it because of the caffein content. I like how this brand makes a decaf green tea, although, it is costly. I switch the tea out with other teas during the week, because I am on a budget. I do recommend it, even as a seldom splurge.
Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX
Tastes ok but def not the best tasting of all the teas in this brand. Worth the money for size of tea mugs or small containers u can use to make this tea. I would suggest another flavor of this brand before buying.
Charlene B.
Meriden, CT
Love this green tea hardvto find but I did the flavor is wonderful I like that it comes in decaf it's hard to also find a decaf green tea
Vanessa R.
This is one of the best green teas I have ever tried. The flavor isn't too strong like most green teas, and it's great hot or iced!
Tatjana M.
Clarksville , TN
LOVE LOVE LOVE!
If I could buy all of them off the shelf I would. Goes down smooth and has the perfect taste of green tea.
Cait N.
Overland, MO
Very basic green tea. It's excellent for sick or pregnant times when you don't want caffeine.