BeveragesTea & InfusionsNumi Tea
Numi Organic Tea Decaf Ginger Lemon - 16 Tea Bags

Numi Organic Tea Decaf Ginger Lemon - 16 Tea Bags

by Numi Tea

Green Tea  Contains Caffeine Jasmine Green.  Monkey King.  Floral Delicate Blossoms. Full Leaf Tea Bags Jasmine tea is the oldest known scented tea and ours begins it life in the gardens of Jiangxi Province.  The rich soil and fluctuations in daily temperature yield a fragrant leaf which is further scented with delicate white Jasmine Blossoms.  Naturally embracing all of the flowers scent, this smooth, organic green tea has layers of subtle fragrance and hints of moonlight.  It is a most romantic tea, and, like a bowl of fresh picked flowers, will bring the joy of summer to your every sip. The Purest Tea on the Planet Enjoy! Numi:  A Journey of Imagination begins with a cup of tea and a quiet moment.... Numi is a labor of love by a brother and sister.  She hand paints the images that grace Numi s packaging, inspired by photographs he t

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Numi Organic Tea Decaf Ginger Lemon - 16 Tea Bags!
Product Highlights
It is absolutely my favorite tea ever and i drink it every day.in reviews
I had this before at the restaurant ever since then I always want it instead of wine for my dinner helps me for not feeling blooted.in reviews
Erin N J.
North Bend, OR
I love ginger and especially ginger and lemon and I can't have caffeine so this is a winner for me. It has a great flavor.
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I had this tea once before when I was sick. The lemon and ginger helped soothe my throat and I liked the flavor. I would get this again in the future although I think Numi teas are on the more expensive side.
Sophia M.
Naples, FL
Flavor is good, I enjoy drinking this tea when It's hot, It helps me controlling cold and when I feel blue
Danna K.
Brooklyn, NY
I've tried several Numi brand tea flavors and found that some of them are surprisingly strong, almost to the point of being undrinkable even after having them in the hot water for no more than 15 seconds. The jasmine green tea version is quite delicious. It's delicate but present, the perfect balance.
May W.
San Francisco, CA
This tea is great when you're experiencing any bloat or when you're also on that time of the month. The ginger really helps relax your intestines and stomach and this tea isn't caffeinated! So no additional cramps to your already cramping self
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Very nice caffeine free tea! I think Numi is super high quality and I feel like that comes through in the strong flavors of the tea. Numi is pricier than other brands but I think it’s worth it. Great calming qualities for the stomach in this tea.
Kay K.
Numi's Jasmine Green Tea isn't my favorite green tea but it's still pretty good. Smells amazing and has a nice yet light taste you expect from GOOD green teas.
Jennifer V.
San Antonio, TX
Not my favorite green tea, the taste could be better. I may have just not liked the Jasmine in it. Numi is one of my favorite brands of tea so this disappointed me.
Kim U.
This kinda tasted like a high end soap to me. It smelled amazing, but then brewed was not so nice. Also left a weird texture in my mouth after drinking it.
Lexie M.
If there was one tea I ever had to pick in the entire world, this would be it. I'm a huge fan of jasmine green and this one tastes straight out of the tea pot. It is absolutely my favorite tea ever and i drink it every day. Easy to make in the bag with the flavor of a real loose leaf tea. I absolutely recommend you try this because you WILL NOT be disappointed.

Looking for your answer?