Numi Organic Tea Decaf Black Vanilla, Full Leaf Decaf Black Tea, 16-Count Tea Bags (Pack of 3)

BY NUMI TEA

Celeste S.
Portland, OR
I love black tea but have to cut off caffeine quite early for sleep. So I really love that this is decaf, I can drink it all the time. And the flavor is smooth and the hint of vanilla tickles my senses. This is definitely a sit and slowly enjoy tea. Oh, just writing this review makes me want it. I found this at grocery outlet a few years ago, I went back and bought all their remaining stock. I don't know if there is anywhere I can find it anymore:( It seems to be discontinued.
Kasey L.
Newhall, CA
So good. The best black tea I've tasted by far. Throw a little bit of honey in there and you're set!