3 colors available

BY NUMI TEA

A rich velvet, chocolaty aroma envelops this enticing blend of deep, dark Pu-erh and organic cocoa nibs. Numi’s Chocolate Pu-erh is made with organic wild-harvested tea leaves fermented and ripened into an earthy black tea. Whole vanilla beans and sweet accents of orange peel enhance this blend along with nutmeg and cinnamon rounding off a spicy finish.

• I like chocolate and tea separate but would've never thought of thi...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the recipe inside the box? If so, how did it turn ...9 Answers
  • I like this brand. Is this tea good? 4 Answers
Elizabeth d.
Elizabeth d.
Piggott, AR
I actually just tried this tonight! It came in a Numi variety pack. The tea has a mellow dark chocolate flavor that is sure to make any chocolate lover a fan! I made my cup of tea without any sweetners added, so it will have a slightly different taste if you had milk or sugar. Personally, I think it be a wonderful as latte. This is my first experience with Numi Tea. I can say I am most definitely a fan. I like that is organic and uses fair trade ingredients.
Kirby F.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Foodie Expert
I received this as a sample to try. I was feeling adventurous and truthfully not expecting to like this at all. I love black tea but i mostly drink english breakfast and I love chocolate but I did not at all think that chocolate tea should even have been created to begin with. until i tried it. I was surprisingly impressed with how delicious it actually was. it wasn't too sweet and had a nice flavor to it. give it a chance its super yummy
Laura S.
Laura S.
Augusta , GA
Foodie Expert
I'm a big fan of Numi tea but this particular flavor didn't taste very well to me. It definitely had an "earthy" taste which kind of reminded me of dirt. I feel bad saying this flavor wasn't great because I LOVE most of their other flavors. However, it smelled great. I also recieved this product for free complimentary of Influenster for testing purposes.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Bealeton, VA
So delicious! I love this brand, they have so many unique tea flavors to choose from. This was my first Pu-erh experience and YUMMY! The chocolate, orange, and cinnamon flavors are quite obvious, I wouldn't mind if the cinnamon were toned down but otherwise quite a nice treat, especially good for saving calories instead of hot chocolate.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Foodie Expert
No soy una fan muy grande del té caliente, lo recibí en la VoxBox Endless Summer y debo decir que fue el sabor que más me gusto, creo que tiene que ver con que es chocolate y bueno, es mi delirio, lo volveria a probar en una tarde tranquila con amigas pero algo casual, no me volvería loca por tomarlo todos los días.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Louisville, KY
I'm not a tea drinker, but when I tried this product, it was pretty good. The only thing was that it sometimes tasted like coffee. This could be because I made it in a Keurig. I would recommend this to people who drink tea often or for those who don't, it's a good start. It tasted just like chocolate coffee.
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
Foodie Expert
I received this in my #ESVoxBox and I do not drink much tea... The smell of this was pretty amazing but I was not a huge fan of the taste. Again, I will say I am not a tea drinker! I had a co worker who is a tea fanatic try my cup and she reports it is not too sweet, but she would not choose this flavoring.
Danniel R.
Danniel R.
Providence, UT
Foodie Expert
I just love this tea, usually pu-erh is a little too much for me, but this one is so smooth and doesn't overwhelm the chocolate flavor. It's like a perfect balance. And the chocolate doesn't taste artificial, which is so lovely. Definitely recommend for anyone who wants a good chocolatey tea!
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
I drink Chinese pu-erh tea pretty regularly, and found this completely different. The taste wasn't unpleasant, but rather a little strange--like a very watery hot chocolate. I would not purchase this (got it in the last VoxBox), but if you like chocolate and tea together, this is for you!
Fallon J.
Fallon J.
Foodie Expert
I received this tea courtesy of Influenster and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It had a sweet rich taste and aroma. It was also smooth and relaxing. I was pleasantly surprised by how wonderful it tasted (the chocolate undertone was lovely). I would totally buy it.
Margaret W.
Margaret W.
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried the recipe inside the box? If so, how did it turn out?
Alaiah A.
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
Foodie Expert
I like this brand. Is this tea good?
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Foodie Expert
I like chocolate and tea separate but would've never thought of this combination. How would you describe the taste? Is the chocolate flavor subtle?