BY NUMI TEA

A rich velvet, chocolaty aroma envelops this enticing blend of deep, dark Pu-erh and organic cocoa nibs. Numi’s Chocolate Pu-erh is made with organic wild-harvested tea leaves fermented and ripened into an earthy black tea. Whole vanilla beans and sweet accents of orange peel enhance this blend along with nutmeg and cinnamon rounding off a spicy finish.

• I like chocolate and tea separate but would've never thou...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the recipe inside the box? If so, how di...9 Answers
  • I like this brand. Is this tea good? 4 Answers
Rania H.
New Carrolltn, MD
This was a pleasant surprise lol the chocolatey taste was noticeable but not overwhelming. I drank it without sugar or sweetener, as usual.. it was perfect.

I actually looked for this tea in my local grocery store. Hope they add this to the inventory soon.
Julianne B.
Halethorpe, MD
Review for: Tea Bags more...
I love Numi teas! They have great flavor and have directions on every bag. They are also made of natural biodegradable paper! This makes me feel like I’m not wasting resources. They are a bit expensive, but worth it.
Brittney N.
Greenville
One of my favorite teas! I am a huge Numi fan and when I came across the chocolate pu-ehr I fell in love. Its a higher caffeine so its great for an am lift. The subtle hint of spices really enhance the deep cocoa flavor. Simply delicious with Sugar in the Raw Sugar Turbinado Cane Natural
Kathleen M.
Lake Katrine, NY
This is my favorite tea on this planet!!!! It is smooth, delicious and perfect all on its own. However, if you want to take this to God level, add a pinch of sugar and a splash of cream. It's dessert-oevel delicious. I am a huge tea snob and I LOVE THIS TEA!!!!!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This a really good but different tea. This was the first pu-erh tea I have tried and it was really good. It's milder then other ones with a strong chocolate flavor that blend well with earthy tea. It's an energizing tea that's great with breakfast. It's a strong brew and I can usually get a few cups of tea out of each bag. It's on the higher end but it's a good tea that's harder to find. Definitely try it if you are looking for something a bit different!
jessica n.
Elkhart, IN
well what can i say about this tea.  I really loved the taste, something new for my taste buds.  I don' t really know if it expensive or not.  like i said the taste is awesome i just didn't care for it because i like more of an  herbal taste tea.  I do recommend to other if they do not like how regular 100% green tea taste, but this tea has an awesome taste to it, just not my cup of tea.
Lyssa B.
Lubbock, TX
I love this tea! I am currently on round 2 of the Whole 30 diet and really enjoy this for a mild caffeine boost! It has a very mild chocolate flavor but mostly be expecting a bold black tea flavor - not hot chocolate! It doesn't have any sweetener in it so just remember: it is tea! I love it with a splash of almond milk creamer.
Aleah H.
Lebanon, MO
I loved this tea. It was so delicious. The smell was delightful, and the cocoa flavor didn't overwhelm the senses. I tried this hot and cold and really enjoyed it better cold, but that is usually my tea preference. I loved it and have looked at every store around me to find this flavor and no one has it.
Victoria K.
This is a must have. When I quit drinking coffee I picked up this delicious habit. If you love chocolate this is the right tea for you. It doesn't taste like fake, funky, chocolate like other brands, this is the real deal!
Rochelle B.
If u have a sweet tooth, but want something that's healthy, this is your answer! This tea is smooth and has a nice subtly hint of chocolate. Flavor it with cold pressed coconut oil and nutmeg
Margaret W.
Has anyone tried the recipe inside the box? If so, how did it turn out?
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
I like this brand. Is this tea good?
Cindy S.
I like chocolate and tea separate but would've never thought of this combination. How would you describe the taste? Is the chocolate flavor subtle?