Add a Photo

By NUMI TEA
#341 in Tea
Numi® Chamomile Lemon Organic Tea.

Herbal Teasan.

Caffeine free.

Real ingredients. 100% nothing else.

Celebrating people, planet and pure tea.

Sweet flowers & tart lemon myrtle leaves.

USDA organic.

Fair Trade Certified™ ingredients.

18 non-GMO biodegradable tea bags.
Alexis J.
Alexis J.

Good tea for relaxing. Chamomile and lemon both are good for getting a good nights rest. You can get this at Walmart or any major grocery stores. I love to chill with a good book and a good cup of tea.
Sandra R.
Sandra R.
Oakville , Ontario

One of my favorite brands of tea. I normally drink this flavor when I have a sore throat or feeling sick. It's also helpful when I'm restless and can't sleep. Chamomile helps me distress and relax
Linda P.
Linda P.

My favorite flavor out of all. It is very soft and calming and tastes great with just a bit of honey. Is also great for a sore throat or to simply relax.
Mishaal B.
Mishaal B.

This is one of my go-tos brands. This flavor is always a good choice when I am feeling sick. Delicious and definitely worth a try!
Zahireen C.
Zahireen C.

Great to sip when you're relaxing. I love chamomile tea and lemon is perfect as well when it's paired with it
Kimbely L.
Kimbely L.
Kingston, NY

I love the Numi line of teas! I just got it in a vox box and it's perfect ! They have so many great flavors
Divina L.
Divina L.

Anything with chamomile i will dring. It is a very good tea that helps lower bloated stomach.
Abbie  G.
Abbie G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec

These taste great I love them and they are really good at night time with some honey
Jeri H.
Jeri H.
Champaign, IL

I usually drink this tea when I can not sleep after a long night at work. It helps!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.

Absolutely the most delicious breakfast tea! I love the heavenly scent and sweet taste! Everyone I have had try this is hooked! Numi is an amazing organic tea brand and this is one of the best teas of the line!
Prashika S.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, California

Can you add milk to this tea or its better without it?

Join Now