BY NUMI TEA

Numi® Chamomile Lemon Organic Tea.

Herbal Teasan.

Caffeine free.

Real ingredients. 100% nothing else.

Celebrating people, planet and pure tea.

Sweet flowers & tart lemon myrtle leaves.

USDA organic.

Fair Trade Certified™ ingredients.

18 non-GMO biodegradable tea bags. see more...

Kim P.
Covina
First of all I'm addicted to tea so Ive tried plenty of brands. And I absolutely love Numi! Great smooth flavor. I'm glad more restaurants are carrying this options. I  carry a pouch in my purse at all time and depending where I'm at, I  request hot water and its ready to drink.
Enny O.
Houston
No complaints here; this is good & it does settles my tummy w/out any discomfort; I’m not a big fan of lemon & orange flavored teas because they don’t mixed well with milk.
Alexis J.
Good tea for relaxing. Chamomile and lemon both are good for getting a good nights rest. You can get this at Walmart or any major grocery stores. I love to chill with a good book and a good cup of tea.
Jennifer V.
San Antonio, TX
Absolutely the most delicious breakfast tea! I love the heavenly scent and sweet taste! Everyone I have had try this is hooked! Numi is an amazing organic tea brand and this is one of the best teas of the line!
Rachel L.
SUNNYVALE, CA
Delicious Chamomile citrus tea. One of my favorite flavors! This is a light, soothing tea. It's nice in the morning and evening. It helps me get ready for bed.
Linda P.
My favorite flavor out of all. It is very soft and calming and tastes great with just a bit of honey. Is also great for a sore throat or to simply relax.
Sami M.
Friedens, PA
This is a wonderful chamomile. It even trumps my favorite one which is bigelow chamomile vanilla. I'm always reaching for this one instead now.
Mishaal B.
This is one of my go-tos brands. This flavor is always a good choice when I am feeling sick. Delicious and definitely worth a try!
Brooke S.
Kingman, AZ
Love this!
It's organic and tastes great!
The lemon isn't too strong and I love drinking a hot cup of this with my breakfast.
Victoria C.
Bayside, NY
Generally not a fan of camomile, but this tea was verrrryy fragrant. Making a cup of tea made the entire room smell great.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA
Can you add milk to this tea or its better without it?
Ibis C.
This tea works for digestion?