BY NUMI TEA

Numi® Chamomile Lemon Organic Tea.

Herbal Teasan.

Caffeine free.

Real ingredients. 100% nothing else.

Celebrating people, planet and pure tea.

Sweet flowers & tart lemon myrtle leaves.

USDA organic.

Fair Trade Certified™ ingredients.

18 non-GMO biodegradable tea bags. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Alexis J.
Foodie Expert
Good tea for relaxing. Chamomile and lemon both are good for getting a good nights rest. You can get this at Walmart or any major grocery stores. I love to chill with a good book and a good cup of tea.
Rachel L.
SUNNYVALE, CA
Delicious Chamomile citrus tea. One of my favorite flavors! This is a light, soothing tea. It's nice in the morning and evening. It helps me get ready for bed.
Linda P.
My favorite flavor out of all. It is very soft and calming and tastes great with just a bit of honey. Is also great for a sore throat or to simply relax.
Sami M.
Friedens, PA
This is a wonderful chamomile. It even trumps my favorite one which is bigelow chamomile vanilla. I'm always reaching for this one instead now.
Zahireen C.
Foodie Expert
Great to sip when you're relaxing. I love chamomile tea and lemon is perfect as well when it's paired with it
Kimbely L.
Kingston, NY
I love the Numi line of teas! I just got it in a vox box and it's perfect ! They have so many great flavors
Divina L.
Anything with chamomile i will dring. It is a very good tea that helps lower bloated stomach.
Jeri H.
Champaign, IL
I usually drink this tea when I can not sleep after a long night at work. It helps!
Kim P.
Covina
First of all I'm addicted to tea so Ive tried plenty of brands. And I absolutely love Numi! Great smooth flavor. I'm glad more restaurants are carrying this options. I  carry a pouch in my purse at all time and depending where I'm at, I  request hot water and its ready to drink.
Jennifer V.
Foodie Expert
Absolutely the most delicious breakfast tea! I love the heavenly scent and sweet taste! Everyone I have had try this is hooked! Numi is an amazing organic tea brand and this is one of the best teas of the line!
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA
Can you add milk to this tea or its better without it?
Ibis C.
Foodie Expert
This tea works for digestion?