BY NUMI TEA

Numi’s Cardamom Pu-erh is a luxurious blend of rich organic pu-erh tea enlivened by the spicy and crisp hints of green cardamom. The exotic and aromatic experience of this one-of- a-kind specialty tea is truly an adventure of the senses. Chai-lovers are drawn to the bright sweetness of Indonesian cardamom that lingers on the palette with stimulating warmth. Perfect for morning clarity, this tea is a flavorful and energetic boost to any routine needing a good kick.

• What type of leaf is this or is this more like an herbal ...8 Answers
Numi Organic Tea Cardamom Pu-erh
  • "I've tried many of their pu-erh teas, and not a one of them appealed to me." in 1 review
Bethany B.
Summerville, SC
This has quickly become my favorite tea. It has a bold, tasty flavor. I could drink this tea all day long. I like this brand much better than comparable ones. I highly recommend this tea
Priscilla D.
I received this tea sample as a complementary on the #ESVoxBox for testing purposes. I really loved the aromatic scent off this tea. It had a strong flavor but very appealing to the tongue.
Mariela C.
I'm not a big tea drinker but I got this in my ES Vox Box for testing purposes I know some teas have strong smells and end up tasting better than they smell but this was bitter I did not like it at all!
LIBIA JAEL R.
Doral, FL
Muy rico.. Se lo he recomendado a todos mis amigos.. Éste té me lo tomé cuando tenía gripa y si que me hizo bien.. Me encantó su sabor.. Lo recomiendo totalmente
Preya M.
Really like this tea!😍 I didn't get this specific flavor but they were all tasteful. Great value. I actually went out and bought my own afterwards. A little pricy but its worth it.
Megan D.
Jessup, PA
I am not really a tea person but this is non gmo , not to bad when you add honey. Was better then other teas I had in the past the packaging is nice, very bold. I haven't seen the pricing of a package of it at the store.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
I love the Numi brand. It's organic and it is a brand I trust. However, this flavor really wasn't my favorite. Most of their teas are absolutely delish!
Jessica B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I got this for testing purposes. I'm not a big tea drinker, but I did enjoy drinking this in place of my coffee. I felt energized after drinking it.
Audrey A.
Billingsley, AL
Full flavored black tea, it is a staple of my morning ritual. Flavored with sweet honey, it's a great pick me up to get the day started.
Megan F.
Rehoboth, MA
This is the kid of tea you need when you are in the bath with a nice lush bathe bomb, and your relaxing by candle light. i love this tea
Kayla G.
Rexburg, ID
What type of leaf is this or is this more like an herbal tea?

back