BY NUMI TEA

Numi’s Cardamom Pu-erh is a luxurious blend of rich organic pu-erh tea enlivened by the spicy and crisp hints of green cardamom. The exotic and aromatic experience of this one-of- a-kind specialty tea is truly an adventure of the senses. Chai-lovers are drawn to the bright sweetness of Indonesian cardamom that lingers on the palette with stimulating warmth. Perfect for morning clarity, this tea is a flavorful and energetic boost to any routine needing a good kick.

• What type of leaf is this or is this more like an herbal ...8 Answers
Numi Organic Tea Cardamom Pu-erh
  • "I've tried many of their pu-erh teas, and not a one of them appealed to me." in 1 review
Samantha C.
This tea is very strong, but then again I'm not a huge tea drinker. This tea is bitter and I added a bit of honey to taste not as bitter. This had an earthy smell and taste as well. This product was given to me free of charge in exchange for an honest review, my thoughts and opinions on this product are all my own.
Meagan G.
Sevierville, TN
The tea claims to activate the soul and give a natural boost of energy, focus, and clarity. I drank it first thing in the morning, and I would definitely have to agree. It was very smooth and gentle on the throat. It smelled a little funny, but the taste didn't bother me at all.
Tammy W.
I am just not a puerh fan, so I can't give this a very fair review. I can say that Numi is an awesome brand and I love lots of their teas. I've tried many of their pu-erh teas, and not a one of them appealed to me. Pu-erh is a fermented tea (typically, fermentation doesn't turn me off -- I like kimchi, pickles, natto), but this is just strange. Curious to know what pu-erh fans think of it!
Valeriia I.
Not a big fan of pu-erh teas in general but I love herbs and cardamom specifically. The scent is great, nice color after 4 minutes and taste is great. I enjoy teas which were sent in this box just wish there were a bit more of them as one cup is nothing for a tea lover.
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
I received a sample of this tea in the Endless Summer voxbox. I've never tried Pu-erh tea before, so I didn't know what to expect. It did give me an energy boost after drinking it, but the taste was too bitter, earthy for my taste. #ESVoxbox
Ana B.
I love my drinks iced so I tried this tea iced as well. It has a very subtle earthy aroma which instantly relaxes. It's very smooth going down. It mostly tastes like an earthier black tea so if you're a fan of black tea I would really recommend trying this one, it's a sort of different take one regular black tea!
I received the product complimentary to test and review.
Maya C.
This cardamom pu-erh tea is definitely strong but I enjoyed it. It's different though. The packaging is simple and right to the point. I got a free sample packet in my #ESVoxBox which is the first time I've tried Numi Tea.
Hannah M.
Carthage, MS
Me and my husband both enjoyed this tea over ice. in my opinion it has the taste of black tea with a hint of spice. My husband is usually super picky on flavor and he had no complaints on this tea.
Aimee B.
I received this from the #ESVoxBox, but all opinions are my own. I am not a big tea drinker, but this said it's suppose to give you some energy and I drank it in the when I was feeling groggy and it definitely gave me a little boost of energy to get me through the rest of my school day with a clear and focused mind
Rosalinda V.
I received a complimentary sample of this product in my #esvoxbox all opinions are my own.
The tea smells very good very calm, the taste was okay I'm not a big tea drinker but it's very nice and the smell is pretty calming, I definitely liked it!
Kayla G.
Rexburg, ID
What type of leaf is this or is this more like an herbal tea?

back