BY NUMI TEA

Numi’s Cardamom Pu-erh is a luxurious blend of rich organic pu-erh tea enlivened by the spicy and crisp hints of green cardamom. The exotic and aromatic experience of this one-of- a-kind specialty tea is truly an adventure of the senses. Chai-lovers are drawn to the bright sweetness of Indonesian cardamom that lingers on the palette with stimulating warmth. Perfect for morning clarity, this tea is a flavorful and energetic boost to any routine needing a good kick.

• What type of leaf is this or is this more like an herbal ...8 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I've tried many of their pu-erh teas, and not a one of them appealed to me." in 1 review
Olivia B.
Wildwood , MO
This is my favorite tea as of late! With all of the different flavors of tea available, it's hard to chose just one that's my favorite! I received this tea as a sample in my #ESVoxBox so I wasn't too sure how I was going to feel as I'm super picky about tea in general. However, this Pu-erh tea did not dissapoint! Very flavorful which, for was the best part!
Sophia L.
I love love love this tea! As soon as I tried it I knew I would be hooked! I also got my friends hooked on it too! The taste is so incredibly yummy! No added sugar needed it's amazing on its own! I go threw boxes of this stuff at a time! I'll never stop re buying!
Mariangel O.
Muy buen te, es natural que es una de las principales cosas que noto en todos los te que he bebido y aunque el olor no me gusto un poco sabia que me haría mucho bien en mi organismo. Necesitamos más te como estos y crear el gusto por beberlo.
Ryann C.
Roseville , MI
I received this tea as a sample in my #ESVoxBox and im not a hug fan of tea. this tea has a really earthy taste and vibe to it which was alright. i tried it both hot and iced and i prefer it iced, however i dont think i would purchase it myself
Krystal L.
Edison, NJ
If you like bold, strong tea this is for you, I actually got this right around being sick with a cold and it did help actually.
I like that its more authentic also
Dani B.
Knoxville, TN
It was ok. I'm not usually a tea person and I think that had a lot to do with it. The flavor was just not exactly there for me. I thought it would be a big flavor burst but t was bot
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I received this product free for review with my #ESVoxBox. All opinions are my own! I really enjoyed this tea, I'm a big tea person and I still have yet to find a tea that I'm not a fan of! The taste is great, love the look of the packaging, however the packaging was extremely hard to open and that wasn't my favorite. On one of my tea bags the tea bag ended up getting ripped because the packaging was hard to open and I had to rubber band a coffee filter around it to be able to steep my tea. Just based on flavor this was a 5 star, but because of the difficulty of opening the package, I gotta knock it down a star.
Francisca O.
I received this product for free from a voxbox. It was really good. it had a nice kick to it with sweet and spicy in one. I really enjoyed it and will definitely going to buy me some as soon as I find it.
Fotini M.
Mauldin, SC
Very smooth tea! It has great flavor! I loved it! I bought a box after trying the sample! The flavor was smooth and light. It is not an over powering tea. It is an affordable tea
Marissa V.
Walnut Creek, CA
I received this tea as a sample in my #ESVoxBox so I wasn't too sure how I was going to feel as I'm super picky about tea in general. However, this Pu-erh tea did not dissapoint! Very aromatic which, for me, enhances any tea experience. I personally am not a huge fan of pu-erh tea in general, but this is one of the better teas I've tried in the category. The ingredients in this tea are natural and truly captures the essence and goal of drinking tea. #DrinkNumi
Kayla G.
Rexburg, ID
What type of leaf is this or is this more like an herbal tea?