BeveragesCoffee & TeaNumi Tea
Numi Organic Tea Cardamom Pu-erh

Numi Organic Tea Cardamom Pu-erh

by Numi Tea

Numi’s Cardamom Pu-erh is a luxurious blend of rich organic pu-erh tea enlivened by the spicy and crisp hints of green cardamom. The exotic and aromatic experience of this one-of- a-kind specialty tea is truly an adventure of the senses. Chai-lovers are drawn to the bright sweetness of Indonesian cardamom that lingers on the palette with stimulating warmth. Perfect for morning clarity, this tea is a flavorful and energetic boost to any routine needing a good kick.

What type of leaf is this or is this more like an herbal tea?
Start your review of Numi Organic Tea Cardamom Pu-erh!
Product Highlights
I've tried many of their pu-erh teas, and not a one of them appealed to me.in reviews
Mariela C.
I'm not a big tea drinker but I got this in my ES Vox Box for testing purposes I know some teas have strong smells and end up tasting better than they smell but this was bitter I did not like it at all!
Megan D.
Jessup, PA
I am not really a tea person but this is non gmo , not to bad when you add honey. Was better then other teas I had in the past the packaging is nice, very bold. I haven't seen the pricing of a package of it at the store.
Fotini M.
Mauldin, SC
Very smooth tea! It has great flavor! I loved it! I bought a box after trying the sample! The flavor was smooth and light. It is not an over powering tea. It is an affordable tea
Krystal L.
Philadelphia, PA
If you like bold, strong tea this is for you, I actually got this right around being sick with a cold and it did help actually. I like that its more authentic also
Olivia B.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my favorite tea as of late! With all of the different flavors of tea available, it's hard to chose just one that's my favorite! I received this tea as a sample in my #ESVoxBox so I wasn't too sure how I was going to feel as I'm super picky about tea in general. However, this Pu-erh tea did not dissapoint! Very flavorful which, for was the best part!
Mariangel O.
Muy buen te, es natural que es una de las principales cosas que noto en todos los te que he bebido y aunque el olor no me gusto un poco sabia que me haría mucho bien en mi organismo. Necesitamos más te como estos y crear el gusto por beberlo.
LIBIA JAEL R.
Numi Organic Tea Cardamom Pu-erh uploaded by LIBIA JAEL R.
Muy rico.. Se lo he recomendado a todos mis amigos.. Éste té me lo tomé cuando tenía gripa y si que me hizo bien.. Me encantó su sabor.. Lo recomiendo totalmente
Bethany B.
Summerville, SC
This has quickly become my favorite tea. It has a bold, tasty flavor. I could drink this tea all day long. I like this brand much better than comparable ones. I highly recommend this tea
Valeriia I.
Not a big fan of pu-erh teas in general but I love herbs and cardamom specifically. The scent is great, nice color after 4 minutes and taste is great. I enjoy teas which were sent in this box just wish there were a bit more of them as one cup is nothing for a tea lover.
Priscilla D.
I received this tea sample as a complementary on the #ESVoxBox for testing purposes. I really loved the aromatic scent off this tea. It had a strong flavor but very appealing to the tongue.