Numi Organic Tea Breakfast Blend Tea

Black Tea Contains Caffeine Morning Rise.  Hearty and Well Balanced. Full Leaf Tea Bags The Purest Tea on the Planet Four of the most extraordinary black teas compose this hearty and complex morning cup.  Ceylon, gardened in Sri Lanka, bestows its strong yet smooth profile, while Indian grown Assam imparts a malty and robust depth.  Keemum, from China, offers deep burgundy notes that complement the natural floral and fruity Muscatel of Darjeeling.  This rich, bold breakfast tea has an unrivaled smoothness and a magnificent aroma. Enjoy! Numi:  A Journey of Imagination begins with a cup of tea and a quiet moment.... Numi is a labor of love by a brother and sister.  She hand paints the images that grace Numi s packaging, inspired by photographs he takes while traveling the world in search of organic and exotic teas and herbs.  Tea is liquid see more...

• Has anyone tried this brand? I've always wanted to try it but I n...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is great tea, strong but yet smooth and great flavor." in 2 reviews
  • "I add a little bit of milk and go to town." in 1 review
  • "This is pretty good, it's quite strong." in 1 review
Rosemary S.
Mimi makes great teas, right down to the fancy tea bag they use. The herbs in this are fragrant and high quality. This is a favorite in mine of all the black tea blends I've tried. It's a bit spendy but if you're looking for a high quality bagged tea this is a great option
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
This is another of my favorite tea's. This one I enjoy with a little cream and sugar when I'm visiting a friend or vv. It's smooth and not bitter. Easy to sip while just hanging out and chatting on a lazy afternoon with friends.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
Smell & Taste| Black tea, a very good black tea! If you are in the mood for the deep, earthy flavor black tea provides, this should be the tea you reach for.  Color| Deep Amber
Christina V.
This tea is great and leaves me super nostalgic for a England where I lived for a year. Tastes just like tea I used to drink there. I got this in a sample pack that you buy of 8 different Numi tea flavors and this one is easily my favorite so far! But I just love black teas. Love that it's organic too. :)
Mary Rachel Y.
Abilene, TX
Numi teas are my favorites, and this one is no exception. Great flavor! I love the fact that Numi is organic. This is great sweetened with honey and stevia. I drink this in place of coffee in the mornings.
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
This is a great go-to tea in the winter. It's perfect on a cold morning if you aren't a coffee drinker for a little caffeine boost. Numi is available at Kroger and is very affordable. I love the flavor.
Tammy W.
This is a wonderful breakfast tea, and I love the Numi brand itself (very eco-conscious and socially responsible). I add a little bit of milk and go to town. Give it a try!
Anna M.
Youngstown, NY
Numi is a great tea! I've tried many of their flavors and have never been disappointed. This is a great breakfast blend and a perfect tag along for the morning!
Michelle B.
Glendale, AZ
This is a great tea! Very flavorful & great with some added honey. Has a strong "breakfast tea" taste. Love the Numi Organic brand and all of its flavors.
Mikayla K.
Walworth, NY
Has anyone tried this brand? I've always wanted to try it but I never want to spend al the money to get it. is it worth it? How do people drink it?