BY NUMI TEA

Celebrating People, Planet & Pure Tea. 100% Real Ingredients, Nothing Else. Premium Organic Teas & Herbs. Real Fruits, Flowers & Spices. No "Natural" Flavors or Fragrances Real organic freeze-dried strawberries and raspberries add a wild, authentic berry flavor to smooth organic Darjeeling tea.  Hibiscus and rosehips provide a fresh, tart finish. People We are artists, alchemists, world travelers, tea lovers and above all, a brother and sister.  Our dedicated tea m shares our mission of bringing you the best tasting organic tea, so. see more...

• How does this taste with the berry flavor?2 Answers
Adriana D.
Seattle, WA
So yummy! What makes it even better is that there is caffeine in this. It's delicious. This brand is my favorite for teas! Of course they are expensive but it's def worth the money!
Francis R.
Not for me, berries don't translate very well in teas for some reason. It imparts a slightly sour-like tang and I can't bring myself to enjoy. If this is the flavor profile you like, you will be able to enjoy it, as it is comparable to the berry teas from other brands as well.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Heather L.
Banning, CA
Sounds heavenly! I can say I haven't had the chance to try much of this tea brand, which is sad for a tea lover to say. This tea does sound pretty tasty and I wish I knew more about the flavors then they sound really good.
Sheri N.
This is probably one of my favorite teas from Numi. When you add it with a little lemon, it tastes like those Starbucks tea. It's not too sweet and you can definitely taste the "tea" flavor as well. Super good!
Leann L.
Covington, KY
This tea is definitely a strong, dark tea, but it is flavorful as well. This tea is very good in the morning because it has a bold tea flavor. I would recommend it for the pretty avid tea drinker. It may not be the best for those new to drinking tea, or trying to acquire the taste for tea.
Ate A.
Spring, TX
I'm a tea lover and this tea is incredible I enjoy it so much I just make my tea with a toast with jelly and I'm happy lo day long
Mishaal B.
This is one of my go-tos brand. This is a great flavor when I am in the mood for fruity tea. Delicious and definitely worth a try!
Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY
This was a good fruity flavor of tea. I usually prefer green to black tea, but I liked the berry flavor of this one.
Sofia L.
Socorro, TX
I honestly can't live without this tea ! It makes me beyond happy! It's my favorite and can't wait to buy more
Anastashia  E.
Buena Park, CA
How does this taste with the berry flavor?