BY NUMI TEA

Ancient Healing Tea Packed with Antioxidants Sweet Floral Depth. Celebrating People, Planet & Pure Tea. 100% Real Ingredients, Nothing Else Traditionally Known to: Help Weight Management*. Improve Digestion & Metabolism. Naturally Boost Energy. What s the Skinny on Pu-erh? Pu-erh is an ancient healing tea picked from 500 year old organic wild tea trees in Yunnan, China.  Pu-erh has more antioxidants than most green teas.  Pu-erh tea leaves are pil. see more...

• Basil and mint seems like an interesting combo. I love both but h...1 Answers
  • Does this tea taste more sweet or savory? I am so intrigued by th...2 Answers
  • Is this tea better warm, or cold?3 Answers
Numi Organic Tea Basil Mint Pu-erh
  • "I am a sucker for teas that I know are good for me (but I still enjoy tasty tea), so this is a great choice for me." in 1 review
  • "This tea is heart warming and brings you down to earth for a few sips." in 1 review
  • "People need to step out with basil." in 1 review
  • "I didn't think I would like this tea that much since I'm not a big fan of mint so when my brother bought it and I tried it, i was pleasantly surprised." in 1 review
Kirbee N.
Sioux Center, IA
I have tried a few kinds of Numi teas, and received this as a sample from their Facebook page. It's a really really unique tea. I am a sucker for teas that I know are good for me (but I still enjoy tasty tea), so this is a great choice for me. I enjoy the mint, and basil is quite subtle. It's nice to know that this tea is packed with good things, but I personally appreciate it has more caffeine (this particular tea), than regular green teas. Numi makes Pu-erh teas in both caffeinated and decaffeinated varieties, so you can really pick what you want.
Ariel C.
Framingham, MA
This is so yummy and refreshing. Try adding this to an iced tea infuser for a fantastic treat cold. Great strong flavor and body that doesnt get lost behind the mint. Would absolutely recommend to anyone who likes strong flavorful teas.
Cara S.
I didn't think I would like this tea that much since I'm not a big fan of mint so when my brother bought it and I tried it, i was pleasantly surprised. The mint is not too strong and is complimented nicely but the other flavors, it's not as weird tasting as it seems. And the caffeine level is always a plus of course
Kavita P.
Glendale, AZ
Invigorate your taste buds by making tea from fresh basil, which gives you a burst of fresh-from-the garden flavor. The taste of this herb tea will vary depending on the type of basil you use to brew it. For example, sweet basil, typically used in Italian dishes, has a light clove-like flavor. Other options include lemon basil, Greek basil, Thai basil or holy basil, each with its own distinct taste.
Maluhia K.
Frederick, Md
This tea is delicious! I keep a box at work and drink it throughout day. This has my 2 favorite herbs..basil and mint. I've used and entire box in the summer and made basil-mint tea Arnold PAlmers...
Melodie S.
Btlmt Mesa, CO
I have tried many of the Numi teas (delicious). I love mint teas, so this one is very good. I really like the Basil. People need to step out with basil. Try a grapefruit/basil martini and you will know what I mean!
Laraeb A.
Nutley, NJ
Great tasting tea! It is not too minty and quite refreshing for a perfect pick-me-up! It is great for when or want to unwind at the end of the day and relax
CarrieAnn H.
Tacoma, WA
Love this tea, but it's pricey. I can't always afford it, but will buy when it's on sale. I love the green tea, it's my favorite
Carolina H.
N Ft Myers, FL
This tea is heart warming and brings you down to earth for a few sips. Mint and basil go hand in hand to discover complex tea.
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL
I liked this tea although the flavor was kind of weird. It was good in terms of strength though. Wouldn't buy regularly.
Nicole J.
Is this tea better warm, or cold?
Cori R.
Centerville, UT
Anyone tried this? Looking for a new tea and I love basil and mint. would love to know how the flavor is?
Anne M.
Charlotte, NC
Does this tea taste more sweet or savory? I am so intrigued by this combination and would love to give it a try!
Chyllia D.
Phoenix, AZ
Basil and mint seems like an interesting combo. I love both but have never heard of basil tea. Something that would go with Mozzarella, basil bruchetta or better on it's own?