BY NUMI TEA

Numi® Aged Earl Grey™ Organic Tea.
Black tea.
Higher caffeine.
Real ingredients.
100%.
Nothing else.
Celebrating people, planet and pure tea.
Assam aged with real bergamot.
USDA organic.
18 non-GMO biodegradable tea bags.
Fair trade certified tea. see more...

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Megan D.
I had this tea for the first time today and I was very excited for it. Unfortunately it was not as good as I thought it would be. It did not have a strong flavor and it hardly tasted like Earl Grey. It tasted more like a plain, cheap black tea. I steeped it for the recommended time and I don't like my black tea very strong. This was very watery and weak. Overall, I was disappointed with this product.
Wendi F.
Shoreline, WA
this is a really lovely earl grey tea, and the packaging alone tempts me every single time I see it. it comes out smooth and well balanced, I just hate the price! Overall, if you get the chance to give this a try, go for it! it's not a disappointment at all
Stephanie C.
Lake Balboa, CA
The best earl grey I've tried, it has just the right amount of bergamot so that it's not overwhelmingly aromatic. It's a great full-bodies black tea that goes perfectly with a touch of milk and little turbinado sugar.
Dee O.
Tampa, FL
Hands Down my favorite Ear;l Grey tea brand. Smells like Earl Grey, tastes like Earl Grey, can smell the Jasmine and its not a fake smell either. Absolutely delicious and wonderful brand. very socially conscious too. will always love Numi
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
This is decent earl grey tea, quite expensive which is why the 3 stars. There's nothing that makes this tea so special that it warrants such a high price point.
Emily T.
Portland, OR
Hands down my favorite Earl Grey tea, the bergamot is pronounced but still not overpowering. Even when I lose track of time and oversteap it doesn't get bitter.
Holly J.
Every Numi tea that I've tried has been top notch, but I absolutely loved this Earl Grey - so good and perfect any time of day.
Steph M.
RIVER FALLS, WI
Yummy, and it's nice to have a company promoting food with integrity that I am proud to stand behind purchasing.
Gillian D.
San Diego, CA
very good tea, tastes good. i recommend this to friends. price is good. it meets my expectations all the time