Numi Organic Caffeine Free Tea Bags Rooibos - 18 CT uploaded by Magdaliz P.

BY NUMI TEA

Numi® Rooibo Organic Caffeine Free Tea Bags.
Caffeine free.
Real ingredients.
100%,
Nothing else.
Celebrating people, planet and pure tea.
Earthy vanilla South African healer.
18 Non-GMO biodegradable tea bags.
USDA organic. see more...

• Qué tal les parece? 1 Answers
  • What kind of quality at the tea bag and does this tea taste good?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Ashley G.
Flat Lick, KY
Foodie Expert
Absolutely my go to drink! There are so many health benefits from rooibos tea and Numi is the only brand stocked locally. I make a pitcher of this every day because my whole family drinks It! We go through 4 boxes every week! And the taste is great! To me there's not much difference between this and black tea in terms of taste. Maybe a little more earthy, and it has a slight vanilla sweetness to it that is perfectly paired with honey for a little extra sweetness.
Magdaliz P.
Foodie Expert
I bought this because u read it’s healthy, raises metabolism, reduces hunger, helps you sleep. It is affordable, taste is good, I love the packaging, super easy to take out of the box. Great cold or hot. Numi Organic Caffeine Free Tea Bags Rooibos - 18 CT
Ellaina B.
When I was younger, my mother brought home a bag of loose rooibos from a trusted organic wholesale store, made me a cup of tea and I fell in love. Since then I have kept my eye open for rooibos of the same quality I could pick up while out grocery shopping. I believe Numi has a rooibos tea that best models that idea. It's not intensely bitter, it's not over-priced, and it tastes just like the rooibos I had those years before.
Brie L.
Metairie, LA
Foodie Expert
Apparently this tea is most popular in South Africa. My friend served it at a South African dinner and I fell in love with it! She uses condensed milk in it and I freaking love it! Favorite tea ever! Watching Downton Abbey and drinking this is my favorite thing to do.
Elizabeth S.
Edmonds, WA
This is the best tea I have ever had. I have tried many teas but I have truly found my brand in Numi. This tea is organic and I can honestly taste the difference compared to other "organic" teas. It tastes pure, high quality, and well balanced. 10/10 would recommend.
ᏝᎧᏖᏖᎥᏋ ✨.
Saint Louis
Rooibos is my tea of choice, and for a simple cup before bed, this brand is my top choice. The flavor of rooibos is soothing and cozy, like a hug from your favorite person. If you want a good bedtime tea that isn't chamomile, I highly suggest giving this a try.
Cynthia N.
Forest hills, NY
Foodie Expert
I typically like this at night when I want to have a different flavor from black tea with milk and sugar. It tastes like grass jelly if you have ever had this dessert with sugar. It's yummy.
Tyler R.
I have a friend who likes to share her favorite weird snacks and drinks with me. Normally I like them, but I wasn't impressed with Rooibos. To me, it tasted like dirt.
Briana G.
Canton, GA
I was introduced to this tea about 10 years ago and fell in love with it instantly. I prefer to drink mine with milk and sugar. It's a warm, sweet, delightfully light drink that's great for fall and winter evenings. I suffer from ongoing joint pain and rooibos tea also helps with inflammation! I love this tea!
Angel L.
Foodie Expert
I first discovered this tea I the cafeteria of my local hospital, while visiting a loved one. The taste is very pleasant and not overpowering. I like to add a touch of almond milk to it, to add to the experience. Now, everytime I go, to the hospital, for any reason at all, I'll try to make it into the cafeteria for some.
Catherine Y.
Foodie Expert
What kind of quality at the tea bag and does this tea taste good?
Gabriela P.