Numi Organic Caffeine Free Tea Bags Honeybush - 18 CT uploaded by Erika G.

BY NUMI TEA

Numi® Honeybush Organic Caffeine Free Tea Bags.
Caffeine free.
Real ingredients.
100%.
Nothing else.
Celebrating people, planet and pure tea.
Sweet honey South African nectar.
18 non-GMO biodegradable tea bags.
USDA organic. see more...

Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I seen this brand at target I only bought one which was the green tea and I did enjoy it I normally prefer my teas iced but if it's hot I think it taste better.
Brooke S.
Kingman, AZ
I've tried a lot of Numi teas and this one is my favorite.
I don't exactly know what a honeybush is, but one think I'm certain of, this tea is AMAZING.
Danielle D.
I love this flavor so much. I add a little local honey to it and it really brightens the homey flavor in it. One of my favorite hot teas!
Laura P.
Richmond, VA
Received this brand of tea to try through Influenster and I'm hooked! I adore the bad labels, as well as the taste and smell!!
Irene S.
El Cajon, CA
Delicious!!! Love it!!!! Es poco hasta q la pruebas y deseas un poco más y más, te hace volver a cada sorbo q tomas delicioso
Tresa B.
This tea tastes so great! Don't let the name scare you away. Honeybush sounds weird but it really does taste great.
Nikita D.
Birmingham, AL
I love all of Numi's tea's. The last is really fresh and I just love that. I also love the fact that it's organic.
Kattarina N.
This is great for your health because it's organic and also taste all natural and I can't stop drinking it
Erika G.
Duncan
Purchased at: Walmart
I quite like this tea. It is slightly sweet but not too much. Has great flavor. This was my first time buying it.