BY NUMI TEA

Numi® Honeybush Organic Caffeine Free Tea Bags.
Caffeine free.
Real ingredients.
100%.
Nothing else.
Celebrating people, planet and pure tea.
Sweet honey South African nectar.
18 non-GMO biodegradable tea bags.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Madison A.
Laurel, MT
I'm a tea enthusiast and this is honestly the best cup I've ever had!!!! Sweet and the most uniquely spicy flavor I've ever tried!!! Every tea lover needs a box in their collection
K A.
Very bold tasteful tea good for cold weather. I love thats it doesn’t have any caffeine. For me it is very affordable and nice. I still prefer other brands over this one hut i would still buy it agian.
Ashley S.
Toledo, OH
It was a gift from my sister and ever since this has been one of my favorites. It has a great taste and i drink it hot. I dont even have to put sugar in it because it taste great.
Maia S.
Sacramento, CA
I am probably the most sensitive person when it comes to caffeine. And always stocked up on my new me organic caffeine free tea because if I drink tea at 6 PM I probably will not be sleeping till like 4 o'clock in the morning if he has any traces of caffeine. This caffeine free helps me go to sleep on time and have a good night sleep. It relaxes me and come see and taste just as good.
Taylor S.
West Blocton, AL
These teas are so good cold or hot. The honey and lavender are my personal favorites! I am a repeat customer and will be! The packaging is beautiful and sends off a warm vibe. Once you drink these teas you feel a since of warm and happiness!
Wendy S.
Dixon, CA
This is such a good tea! I'd been looking for years for a honeybush after Celestial Seasonings stopped making their Peach Honeybush, and this is just as good. I love it.
Jen A.
This is one of the most delicious teas I have ever had. It is naturally sweet, mild tasting, and instantaneously calming, which is perfect for nightime cups of relaxation.
Courtney B.
Numi Honeybush tea is a lovely, naturally sweet and caffeine-free tea. I love that you can steep the honeybush for as long as you like without worrying about it growing bitter. I also especially like this tea with an added dash of milk for a mid-afternoon treat.
Casey G.
Wilmington, NC
Organic products are always fantastic for health purposes, and this is among the best, because the honey flavor is just sweet enough to taste great without being overpowering.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I seen this brand at target I only bought one which was the green tea and I did enjoy it I normally prefer my teas iced but if it's hot I think it taste better.