BY NUMI TEA

Numi® Golden Chai™ Organic Black Tea Bags.
Medium caffeine.
Real ingredients.
100% nothing else.
Celebrating people, planet and pure tea.
Assam black tea & sultry spices.
USDA organic.
18 Non-GMO biodegradable tea bags.
Fair trade certified tea. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
We have a ton of tea in the house and we had a bunch of it from the former tenants and this was one of them. We liked it so much we started buying it regularly at our local Fred Meyers. 10/10 would recommend.
Hali N.
LaPorte, IN
I love chai tea! And numi is one of the best brands i have tried! Easy use packaging and not only is numi's chai tea amazing i have yet to try a flavor that i disliked. I drink this all year round!
Angela D.
Nume is a great product, green tea, black tea and chai are my favorite. The have a bold rich flavor and what's best is its made from organic herbs, no extra stuff going into your body.
Samantha C.
I recommend numi. I got their teas sent to me and they tasted great. It is a very good option when you're at the grocery store. I would recommend it. It is good for those who like teabags.
Nicole  C.
Seminole, Fl
I love nume teas, just so fragrant and great for that rainy fall weather. I love making my chai with milk and a little bit of sugar. This kind it's very mild flavored.
Ashley C.
I tried this first at a spa near by and it got me hooked. Now I feel like im at a spa every time this tea is so rich and bold. I relax just at the smell
Linda P.
This is one of my favorite brand of tea. It is very high quality and has a a very good flavor. It comes in many different flavors for any occasion.
Zahireen C.
I'm a huge tea lover so this hits the spot in the morning especially. I love the aroma It has when it's freshly brewed. I seep mine in my cup
Haley B.
I recently got a new obsession with tea! Black tea is perfect! I love adding a little sugar free vanilla syrup to mine to enhance the favor.
Diana R.
I love Numi, and I love this tea! A good chai tea is hard to find, but this one is great. I love it with a bit of almond milk, yummy.
Sarah F.
Whittier, CA
Where can I buy this tea from