BY NUMI TEA

Numi® Organic Assorted Tea Bags Numi's Collection™.
Teas & herbal teasans.
Real ingredients.
100%.
Nothing else.
Celebrating people, planet and pure tea.
Assorted melange from around the world.
18 Non-GMO biodegradable tea bags.
USDA organic
Fair Trade Certified™.
Ingredients. see more...

• I'm getting these in my voxbox. how are they?3 Answers
Hannah R.
I've never tried Numi's tea before so the assortment of different flavors was really nice. I ended up really liking most of them. Some were a little strong for me but you can always sweeten them up. The value is good for what you get. I would buy particular flavors next time since I know what I like from them now.
Shanee E.
Bangor , ME
I received a sample box complimentary from Influenster and I’m able to say there wasn’t a single flavor I didn’t love. All the flavors were so well balanced. I went to the store and bought full sized boxes right away!
Jasmine W.
Charleston , SC
This tea is great for if you’re in a hurry and need something to put in a Yeti quickly. It just doesn’t taste very good, and you’ll probably be able to find better teas and the same price point. It came in my #sparklevoxbox, however it’s not something I’d buy with my own money. It just doesn’t have much flavor!
Kellie J.
Lovvveeeeeeee this numi tea! One of my new favorite teas! It's very tasty and gentle and I'm going to be drinking it a lot now that it's colder! And the package it came in is the cutest!
Samantha G.
brookfield IL
This is legit the best organic tea brand ever I love it they have so many unique types of tea and flavors and I like that they also say the caffeine levels on the packages
Keri D.
I received an assortment of Numi Herbal Teasans as part of my free Sparkle VoxBox. This was my first experience with herbal teas, as I’ve previously drank only black teas. There were six teas for me to try—one was amazing, one was pretty good, two were okay and two were not my cup of tea at all. ‘Presence’ (bamboo leaf, mint, lemongrass) was very refreshing and my favorite of the bunch. ‘Vision’ (guayusa, lemon verbena, ginger) was my second favorite. ‘Purpose’ (Yerba mate, cacao, maca) and ‘Embrace’ (hibiscus, rose, cinnamon) were okay. ‘Gratitude’ (tulsi, licorice, ashwagandha) and ‘Balance’ (moringa, chamomile, blackberry leaf) were awful. I don’t like earthy or spicy flavors in my drinks, so that influences my review. The teas took longer to brew than I’m used to (about ten minutes) but Presence and Vision were totally worth the wait. Bonus points for the beautiful artwork and graphics on the packaging, and the feeling of complete positivity as you’re making your cup of tea!
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
I bought Numi tea on a recommendation of a friend + a rebate app had a cash back offer on any of their varieties. Since this was my first time trying their teas, I was pleased to see this assorted variety pack. I haven't even begun to make my way through half the box, and only noticed that there wasn't just 4 different teas there is 18! For the price it is already a deal, but the quality of the teas I've tried so far, this is a steal! I will be buying this again to give as gifts & for myself.
Ryan M.
Philadelphia
I bought these teabags on a whim when I had run out at home. I enjoyed practically every flavor and found them to be of a higher quality than most boxed teas. I especially enjoyed the green tea varieties which aren’t usually ones I would gravitate towards but they were all just so tasty. The only one that I wasn’t a huge fan of was the Chai, but I know that’s more of a personal taste issue. If you normally enjoy chai, you will enjoy this one as well.
McKenzie O.
Pace, FL
My husband bought me this for Mother's Day because he knows how much I love tea. Now don't let my rating sway you to the negative-- most of these teas were insanely good. There were a few that were too much-- the desert lime was so sour, I'm afraid my face was puckered for a solid five minutes. But if you're looking to try something new-- definitely pick up the pack and enjoy the broad selection.
marley d.
Arlington, TX
I received these free in a vox box. They are ok I love the packaging and the product is very inspirational. However, I find that it has a very earthy (dirt) taste and isn’t as good as yogi brand tea or Chinese herbal tea. Both of which are cheaper.
Shelby C.
Phoenix, Arizona
I'm getting these in my voxbox. how are they?

Amazon