Numi Organic Assorted Tea Bags Numi's Collection uploaded by Rebeca F.Numi Organic Assorted Tea Bags Numi's Collection uploaded by Cindy A.

BY NUMI TEA

Numi® Organic Assorted Tea Bags Numi's Collection™.
Teas & herbal teasans.
Real ingredients.
100%.
Nothing else.
Celebrating people, planet and pure tea.
Assorted melange from around the world.
18 Non-GMO biodegradable tea bags.
USDA organic
Fair Trade Certified™.
Ingredients. see more...

• I'm getting these in my voxbox. how are they?3 Answers
Elizabeth d.
Elizabeth d.
Piggott, AR
I purchased this product at a local Walmart and was surprised to see this product at our small store. I am a first time buyer of Numi Teas and I am excited that I can try so many different types of Numi Tea from a single box. It is perfect for anyone who just wants try something new! I think it may be the first variety box I have ever purchased with so many different flavors.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Foodie Expert
I think this is such a nice gift idea! I always try to buy a few of these and put them in the gift baskets that I make for the holidays. I like to have these myself because I never know what mood I'm going to be in at work so I keep a box of these in my locker! I highly recommend grabbing a box of assorted teas so that you can try and pick one that you like!
Tess G.
Tess G.
Philadelphia, PA
I buy a box of the assorted Numi teas every year when it starts to get cold and my tea drinking goes up. It's fun to try all the different flavors and compare them. Some are better than others, but it's still fun to see how they all taste
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Kansas City, MO
Foodie Expert
These are good. Soothing. Warm tea. Makes you ready for fall. The price is normally right. The packaging is nothing too special. Functional. You can't go wrong with tea. I would but this again. also they smell great.
Selina R.
Selina R.
Tucson, AZ
All these are really good. I really like them. And the packaging is adorable as well. It is a really good tea and I think I've only found it online I haven't seen them in a store.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
I received some numi tea in a recent vox box and enjoyed them all! I'm a repeat purchaser because I know I get a quality product.
Rebeca F.
Rebeca F.
Loma Linda, CA
Great variety of flavors plus the grateful thing is all organic,love it! 100% Highly recommended to everyone!
McKenzie O.
McKenzie O.
Pace, FL
My husband bought me this for Mother's Day because he knows how much I love tea. Now don't let my rating sway you to the negative-- most of these teas were insanely good. There were a few that were too much-- the desert lime was so sour, I'm afraid my face was puckered for a solid five minutes. But if you're looking to try something new-- definitely pick up the pack and enjoy the broad selection.
Tina T.
Tina T.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
Numi makes some really good teas. I've purchased the variety pack a couple times, in which you will get black, green, oolong, rooibos, and herbal teas. The green teas are my favorite.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Aurora, IL
Foodie Expert
I adore Numi. One of the wonderful things about Numi is how expansive the line is! Tumeric tea is wonderful for anyone, it is a great health tonic with a somewhat earthy flavor, I highly recommend it if you suffer from Migraines. The Savory line is so fun and most of the savory teas are way tastier than you may assume they would be. (Get the Garden Sampler box to start) I also have a lovely bamboo box that my flowering tea came in, along with a little glass pot to brew the flowering tea in. It makes a nice impression on guests ;)
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Phoenix, Arizona
I'm getting these in my voxbox. how are they?