Numi Gunpowder Green Tea 18 ct uploaded by Parker S.

BY NUMI TEA

Numi gunpowder green tea 18 ct see more...

Mijha B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This tea is like the health goddess for us woman omg I had tried this and I had to go online to buy more my mom turned me on to this brand and I've been hooked since! This is a defiantly must have tea !!! ❤️❤️❤️ It's refreshing and relaxing I feel tingles when I drink this tea ! Must have
::.JΔXX.:: K.
I’m not sure why it’s called gunpowder green tea. I would never associate green tea with that. The flavor is crisp and fresh. The sachet holds the tea well. I love having a cup or two to refresh me in the mornings!
Maureen S.
Green tea is my favorite and whole Numis doesn't have my favorite blends (republic of tea, thank you) this is definitely their best green tea. Plus side is it is afforable, easy to find, and frequently on sale at Whole Foods and definitely a reliable variety
Tiffany W.
Spokane, WA
The first time I tried this tea was when I ordered a iced green tea from a local coffee stand. I loved it and had to find where I could purchase some. I've bought several boxes since. It has a little bit different taste than your normal green tea but it's good!
Miranda P.
Slatington, PA
This was recommended on a blog for its health effects. It's quite strong tasting and unpleasant to me. I like calming, mild, or flavorful teas but this just tasted off. I gave it away!
Kimberle H.
Woodstock, GA
Had a friend introduce me to the one! Loved it so much I went out and bought it a couple times now.
The flavor is just right for me. Not too strong. Not too week. Seems just right. I will buy again for sure.
Jennifer H.
I really like this green tea, it has a nice and strong taste to it.  Green tea is a great afternoon snack for me, especially when my nose is stuffy from my allergies during the fall.  I like that they don't have caffeine in this variety of tea flavor!
Audrey A.
I always heard that gunpowder tea was the best and I was not disappointed. This green tea is crisp and perfect with just a touch of honey. It's my favorite brand of green tea.
Lexi G.
Kenmore, WA
Finding a great green tea is no easy feat and this is by far my favorite. I love that it isn't too floral-y and just has a nice smooth flavor. The price tag is a little higher than I typically spend on a box of tea but I keep coming back to this one because I haven't found another that I like nearly as much.
Jessica S.
Kenner, LA
I absolutely loveee this tea! It is amazing! I add a little honey and lemon to sweeten it a bit. It taste great hot, even cold poured over ice. It also has so many great health benefits! I don't drink coffee or energy drinks, this green tea does the trick for a great little pick me up! Try it you will love it!
Menaka S.
What is the difference between regular green tea and gunpowder green tea?