Numi Gunpowder Green Tea 18 ct uploaded by Parker S.

BY NUMI TEA

Numi gunpowder green tea 18 ct see more...

Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Kenner, LA
I absolutely loveee this tea! It is amazing! I add a little honey and lemon to sweeten it a bit. It taste great hot, even cold poured over ice. It also has so many great health benefits! I don't drink coffee or energy drinks, this green tea does the trick for a great little pick me up! Try it you will love it!
Clare S.
Clare S.
Grand Rapids, MI
This tea is great! Has a nice strong, but classic green tea flavor. It is always a nice boost in the morning because it has some caffeine. I keep coming back to it and I definitely recommend! One of my favorite green teas.
Paige K.
Paige K.
Sacramento, CA
My favorite strong green tea.! Recommend to anyone looking for a get going green tea that doesn't taste burnt.
P C.
P C.
Very strong in taste. Tried it only once and was not a very big fan due to its very strong taste
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Menifee, CA
Love this tea! Not too strong but just perfect! Great flavor! I would repurchase for sure
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Brentwood, CA
My favorite green tea! Extremely earthy rather than nutty (ex toasted rice green tea)
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Spokane, WA
The first time I tried this tea was when I ordered a iced green tea from a local coffee stand. I loved it and had to find where I could purchase some. I've bought several boxes since. It has a little bit different taste than your normal green tea but it's good!
Kimberle H.
Kimberle H.
Woodstock, GA
Had a friend introduce me to the one! Loved it so much I went out and bought it a couple times now.
The flavor is just right for me. Not too strong. Not too week. Seems just right. I will buy again for sure.
Audrey A.
Audrey A.
I always heard that gunpowder tea was the best and I was not disappointed. This green tea is crisp and perfect with just a touch of honey. It's my favorite brand of green tea.
Julie H.
Julie H.
Elizabethtown, KY
Love green tea! This brand is pretty good. It's hard to find- someone recommended it to me and I ordered it online.  Price isn't bad.
Menaka S.
Menaka S.
What is the difference between regular green tea and gunpowder green tea?