Numi Aged Earl Grey Tea 18 ct uploaded by Renea S.

BY NUMI TEA

Numi aged earl grey tea 18 ct see more...

Amy L.
Chesapeake , VA
I’ve got this one that you guys didn’t have that English breakfast one on here but I also love that one too I give these as gifts to people it’s also hard for me to find them in stores so when I do I stock up on it
Kelley S.
Pittsburgh
This is by far my favorite tea. Did you know that tea and teabags fan contain a lot of harsh chemicals? NOT NUMI! You can sip this tea knowing that it is 100% organic (INCLUDING THE TEABAG!) The flavor of this earl grey is amazing. Highly recommend
April W.
Denver, CO
Numi is another of my fave tea brands and this earl grey is SO good! You get Fair Trade Certified™ organic Assam black tea and organic bergamot. Combined with honey and steamed almond milk this makes a delicious tea latte! Highly recommend this brand to anyone looking for a clean but readily available tea.
Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
One of my favorite teas! No aftertaste, no bitterness, excellent taste! So much better than some of the less expensive brands. It’s a touch more money, but not unreasonable. I would recommend this brand for anyone looking for a nice, affordable, readily available tea.
Gaga G.
Earl Grey is my favorite tea, but I always buy different brands. I picked up this one at Sprouts & it’s now my favorite! You can tell it’s better sourced than other earl grey brands because it has a much more noticeable and fresh flavor. I will now be buying this brand!
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
My mom gave me a few bags of this Numi tea, I absolutely adore its great earl grey flavor and the bergamont is on point. It tastes amazing. My only complaint is the price, but it is organic, however, if you drink tea all day it gets pricey. I will buy this again if its on sale.
Kelly K.
This is
the best Earl Grey Tea in the history of life, the universe, and
everything. Do yourself a favour and just go out and get some. It smells and tastes amazing. You can really taste the bergamot! If you're not into sweetening your tea or adding milk, it's flavourful enough to drink as is.
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
Smell| Clean, floral and black tea. Very nice.Taste| Strong black tea flavor, mildly floral and earthy. Nothing special or different about the flavor of this earl grey, despite being marketed as "aged". Still a quality earl grey. Bergamot is very much present & the black tea is perfect.Color| Medium amber.
Jocelyn B.
Fairfield, CA
This tea makes me feel so relaxed when I drink it. Earl Grey has to be one of my favorite flavors and Numi has some of the best tea I've tried! This brand is very affordable ad if you're looking for a new tea to try this would be a great option for you !
Abi L.
Numi's Aged Earl Grey Tea is one of my favorite teas. I love the warm flavor and aroma that comes with every cup I make. :) Great for everyday mornings and prefect with a great book and a warm blanket. :)